Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS awful, but I tried to cut it so it's clear I'm goofing around. There was a member who made short versions of 'too-long songs' so it was in response to him, I forget who it was

Thanks man, that was really something :D

(I actually think the instrumental section between the solos benefited from being shortened) :innocent:

I love when Maiden have a bit of tongue in cheek humour. I especially love it when the angry looking guys are triggered by it. It's usually the same people who listen to gimps in corpse paint, having an irony bypass.
Yep, and I like to see them enjoy themselves on stage. I cannot wait until they bring this show to the USA.

I wonder how much you'd shorten Isle of Avalon or Starblind by doing something like that. Just removing all the guitar solos would put a huge dent on both.

To Steve Harris a song is much more than a poem set to a tune. The long instrumental sections are an important part of the whole composition, and were one of the first things to really impress me when I first started listening to Maiden. One of the things that sets Maiden apart, and makes them a bit special.

To Steve Harris a song is much more than a poem set to a tune. The long instrumental sections are an important part of the whole composition, and were one of the first things to really impress me when I first started listening to Maiden. One of the things that sets Maiden apart, and makes them a bit special.

That could be extended to, I think, all Maiden members (probably with the exception of Nicko, whose songwriting contributions are fairly limited).

I have always found all these attempts at editing someone else's artistic work quite amusing. What next? The Gioconda wearing a red robe because that is your favourite colour? Making the Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch smaller because you do not like some of the funny characters that he painted? :lol:

It IS awful, but I tried to cut it so it's clear I'm goofing around. There was a member who made short versions of 'too-long songs' so it was in response to him, I forget who it was

Guilty as charged

"The Red and the Black" could be longer.
550.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back