Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they been rotating all the time?

How often did Janick do it, and how often Adrian?

Any other rotating/changing elements in the show during this year's tour? Songs changing position or anything else?
It's strictly 50-50, with H starting in Tallinn.

Nothing else is rotating this tour.

I’m still surprised they’ve stuck with the rotation. I figured it would eventually revert back to just Janick playing every night.

Well, they added a Wille E. Coyote A.C.M.E. TNT plunger at the end of RTTH.

36955752_10155426551522051_769130575725330432_n.jpg

Talking about emotional singing and Ronnie I immediately thought about these two songs. I find his singing in both extremely emotional (specially the first that almost makes me cry every time I listen to it) but as you said each of us has his own perception and opinion :)
I guess we sometimes mistake good songs for good singing. No offence to Dio, he's great. But I cannot listen to his concerts, they sound too monotonous to me :((((

Bruce sounded great yesterday. I guess days off are not good for him and he needs to sing as much as possible.

He's been so amazing. I mean, I expected him to be in a great shape after a proper rest and recovery following TBOS 2017 tour, but he's been SO great... Nailing stuff like Aces High, WED and Hallowed night after night, some performances being his best ones for years. Of course there might be little occasional struggles, but it's far from later 2011 gigs or ME 2014 or his more recent, though understandable, struggles during TBOS tour. We are lucky indeed.

I just hope, I really hope, that this tour gets properly documented in live release format. This is just too good.

Really liked how Adrian plays Sign of the Cross during this tour, adding some harmonies to Janick's parts in places. Better than how he performed the song during the Brave New World tour, I think.

Last edited:
So I was at the show in Milano yesterday, and all the talking on the last couple of pages how Bruce isn't sounding good are just not true. He was amazing! The whole band was amazing really, I still can't believe that they are as old as they are, and still performing on such a high level. Truly, all of the other bands should take a page from Maiden's book of how to age gracefully.

The setlist is probably the best I have seen them play, and the crowd was really into every song (except maybe FTGGOG). My personal highlights of the show were The Clansman and SOTC (the theatricality and pyro are amazing on that one). Don't miss this tour!

P.S.
Bruce's Brucie is much larger in person, especially when you see it from the first row, that's something some of you want to know if you are considering where to position yourself on the show. :D

So I was at the show in Milano yesterday, and all the talking on the last couple of pages how Bruce isn't sounding good are just not true. He was amazing! The whole band was amazing really, I still can't believe that they are as old as they are, and still performing on such a high level. Truly, all of the other bands should take a page from Maiden's book of how to age gracefully.

The setlist is probably the best I have seen them play, and the crowd was really into every song (except maybe FTGGOG). My personal highlights of the show were The Clansman and SOTC (the theatricality and pyro are amazing on that one). Don't miss this tour!

P.S.
Bruce's Brucie is much larger in person, especially when you see it from the first row, that's something some of you want to know if you are considering where to position yourself on the show. :D
Some say
that little Brucie is the real star of the show.

Guys, what about Alexander The Great? You think it's a cool song? You think one day they will play it? Let me see your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back