Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they usually record (if not all concerts) all the early concerts from the very beginning of the tour.
Uh... no...? Pretty much all of Maiden's live albums that focus on one specific venue have been recorded late in the tour. LAD was recorded in 1985 (nearly a year after the start of the tour), RIR was the very last show of the BNW tour, the unreleased Donington 2007 concert was also by the end of the tour... I think the only ones that were recorded early(ier) on in their respective tours were Donington 1992 and DOTR, which were both midtour. Maiden never released a live album from an early concert on any tour.

Uh... no...? Pretty much all of Maiden's live albums that focus on one specific venue have been recorded late in the tour. LAD was recorded in 1985 (nearly a year after the start of the tour), RIR was the very last show of the BNW tour, the unreleased Donington 2007 concert was also by the end of the tour... I think the only ones that were recorded early(ier) on in their respective tours were Donington 1992 and DOTR, which were both midtour. Maiden never released a live album from an early concert on any tour.

What about the Live Chapter - most of the songs are from the early concerts.

Is Adrian repaired the neck of the white and black Jackson ? I love how he play the lead melody on SOTC along with Janick :)

Is Adrian repaired the neck of the white and black Jackson ? I love how he play the lead melody on SOTC along with Janick :)

The original neck of the Prototype I was damaged beyond repair. But it's possible that it was re-necked and now has the same neck as the production models (with signature on the headstock and the barrel truss rod adjustment). The noly way to determine Prototype I and Prototype II is now the colour. The first one is finished in matte white, But considering that this guitar has a chipped pickguard, which can be a result of H's violence, I'd say that the neck was swapped.

Edit: I'm wrong. It's the Prototype II, serial 8467. Seen RTTH video from Freiburg where he used it and it has a chipped pickguard.

I guess Proto I hasn't been re-necked yet.

Last edited:
Edit again: Prototype II's serial number is 8475 and not 8467. 8467 is the stolen Jackson prototype II for the Ebony version.

Btw I’ve seen each and every Maiden tour since the X-Factour. But I’m probably gonna miss the current tour, since I’ll be abroad when they come to town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back