Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as though FTGGOG will be replaced with something else next year and I think that will be the only change. But with what though???

The most likely choice will be Heaven Can Wait, but if they drop FTGGOG they can add two more songs instead of one ! The current setlist has a couple of very long songs like on TBOS tour and probably that is the reason why the setlist is limited to 15-16 songs - my choices will be: BNW or GOTN for a longer song.

That is a great backdrop for SOTC, isn't it ? Is they ever used TXF album cover for a backdrop... :confused: - maybe for the The X Factour.

DhwYJPyWkAIe99D.jpg

The most likely choice will be Heaven Can Wait, but if they drop FTGGOG they can add two more songs instead of one! The current setlist has a couple of very long songs like on TBOS tour, and probably that is the reason why the setlist is limited to 15-16 songs - my choices will be: BNW or GOTN for a longer song.

How about duck no? FTGGOG is great. I can drink beer all day long and listen to it.

The most likely choice will be Heaven Can Wait, but if they drop FTGGOG they can add two more songs instead of one ! The current setlist has a couple of very long songs like on TBOS tour and probably that is the reason why the setlist is limited to 15-16 songs - my choices will be: BNW or GOTN for a longer song.

They could, but most likely they won't. I hope they'll keep FTGGOG and I believe they will. If they decide to drop, they'll replace it with one song only. And yeah, they played 17 songs on Maiden England tour, but I doubt they'll play more than 15-16 song sets anymore.

Great, somebody randomly came up with the idea that FTGGOG could be dropped and now people will discuss this in all seriousness until we consider it a fact before an anticipated second leg of the tour starts. Why not go the extra mile and infuse the idea in our brains that it will be replaced by ATG? ::)

Great, somebody randomly came up with the idea that FTGGOG could be dropped and now people will discuss this in all seriousness until we consider it a fact before an anticipated second leg of the tour starts. Why not go the extra mile and infuse the idea in our brains that it will be replaced by ATG? ::)
If they do drop FTGGOG for the second leg of the tour, wouldn't it be great if they would replace it with ATG? And it would fit the religion theme part of the show, Bruce's Alexander the Great is a god......so I've heard...

wow, seems like a good idea!

the point is that it will be one among many if the band plays it once. As far as I see, nobody says ATG is their all time favorite. Leaving aside the rarity talk, I bet most of us would say that SOTC is a better one. Many of us, like me, would prefer FTGGOG over it, or some others in the set. That said, it is just this great rarity that should be played at one point.

Alexander is better than the other songs you mentioned, even though they are also great.

ALEXANDER. MUST. BE. PLAYED.

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

How about duck no? FTGGOG is great. I can drink beer all day long and listen to it.

Although I need to scream with every fiber of my body that the song sucks-structure wise- big time, I'll just say that I am happy for you and I wish it was as simple as that for me to like Steve's songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back