Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was great. Top 3 in my book (all but 1 dutch concerts since 99). I agree with Forostar that Sign of the Cross was oustanding, I also want to point out Revelations was superb. Slightly different played but please do not ask to explain because I cannot.

FTGGOG had some troubles but they solved it easily. Bruce was at a different spot in the song as the rest was. He was also a bit late at one or 2 other moments but nothing to worry about.

They were on fire!! For all those that will see them soon. Enjoy!!

He smashed the guitar during Iron Maiden in Freiburg, but I cannot remember at what show he threw the guitar to the floor after The Wicker Man (@matic22 would probably remember).

Regarding the Stockholm show, there is a rather good bootleg of that show:

Rockavaria Munich. He threw the Green Jackson to the floor at the end of Wicker Man.

I can't experience Maiden live this year, but I got invited tonight to an Imagine Dragons concert. Never heard of them. Should I go?

Edit: Just watched a video. Seems like some weird rappy shit. The guy who invited me is a Maiden fan and a guitar player. What the hell is this???

I can't experience Maiden live this year, but I got invited tonight to an Imagine Dragons concert. Never heard of them. Should I go?

Edit: Just watched a video. Seems like some weird rappy shit. The guy who invited me is a Maiden fan and a guitar player. What the hell is this???
There is a wide range of Maiden fans, from Lady Gaga to Lil Wayne :innocent:

So? He's not allowed to enjoy Imagine Dragons (which I totally dig, btw) simply because he's a Maiden fan?

No. It's pop music for people who like alternative and alternative for people who like pop. Personally, I think they're bland.

Bruce Dickinson, 2020.
PotableVagueAmericanshorthair-max-1mb.gif

I guess it should be entertaining when you are a kid and especially when you see Maiden for the first couple of times. But watching 60 year old running around in funny costumes is a bit too much for me to be honest. I don't expect Bruce to take himself too seriously..but at least a bit more than what he does on stage.lol.

Aces High and Where Eagles Dare have the goofiest outfits. The latter doesn’t work at all, but at least he’s having fun. That’s what counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back