Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've all got to remember that this is the same guy that wore this on stage un-ironically

37e5bc56e8b4b2c0807224430edb001c.jpg

I think a big wooly coat, and a cape isn't too much of a stretch for us to accept.
At least during the 80s you could get away with anything.....but in 2018?????

If you can't deal with an unapologetic expression of masculinity, the first row of a metal gig is hardly the right place for you. -_-
Fuck's sake.

I demand Maiden change singers again and this time it should be a 20-30 years old female singer with similar revealing clothing. Then I'm all in and do 25 gigs per tour.

I like the theatrics...

The only complaint I have on this tour are the pants... They are a bit too much up close and personal when you are in the first few rows.

tumblr_oejdv2kA9H1re6c9lo4_540.gif
My girlfriend likes the pants :), and these spandex\leather pants are the part of the legacy.:D

I really like Bruce's outfits. :D I mean, there's a good balance of "cool" and positively ridiculous. Aces High and WED outfits fit the songs very well and the FOTD outfit, along with the lantern and best FOTD vocal delivery for ages really blow a lot of new life into rather worn setlist staple.

I really like Bruce's outfits. :D I mean, there's a good balance of "cool" and positively ridiculous. Aces High and WED outfits fit the songs very well and the FOTD outfit, along with the lantern and best FOTD vocal delivery for ages really blow a lot of new life into rather worn setlist staple.
What about his pants? Lol, women are gonna die :D:D:D

What about his pants? Lol, women are gonna die :D:D:D

Well, yeah, but I've decided to see it as "Part of The Legacy" thing, a little throwback to the old times. :D

...at least he didn't choose the shorts he used during his solo tours. Maybe he's saving 'em up for his next solo gigs somewhere in the future.

...at least he didn't choose the shorts he used during his solo tours. Maybe he's saving 'em up for his next solo gigs somewhere in the future.
Yes, that was really terrible. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything is acceptable compared to this, but, really, in the clothes department, he has always made poor choices.

Well, yeah, but I've decided to see it as "Part of The Legacy" thing, a little throwback to the old times. :D

I won't survive his shorts :D The pants are already too much for me :dead:

Yes, that was really terrible. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything is acceptable compared to this, but, really, in the clothes department, he has always made poor choices.

I think that his Maiden England outfits were actually very cool. I mean, those coats were really quite neat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back