Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has always shown too much of these, but it looked like his was going onstage in underwear.

The one thing I'll say about that outfit was at least it looked like he made an effort. The Real Live Tour was worse, he looked like someone going through a very rough period of unemployment, unshaven, wife beater and grey knee length shorts

Am I wrong or Janick messed up the intro riff of the song that's been regular on the setlists for 25 years (except 2005. tour)?

Looks like it was Dave who messed it up to me, it was the higher octave that messed up, and from where dave's hands are on that video it's him playing it.

Either way, everyone is bound to make an elementary fuck up now and again given the amount of gigs they play. I've seen Steve and Nicko fuck up Iron Maiden!

All these comments about their stage clothes remind me of a journalist who gave an early 00s Maiden gig a terrible review based on the fact that Steve was wearing shorts and a footie T-shirt. Apparently it was not metal enough for the journalist, but judging from the stage clothes worn since then, it seems Steve could not care less... :lol:

Long may it remain so!

As someone said, I also think Bruce's choice of pants might be a "part of the Legacy" thing. At least it's better than those he wore in the 80's. In fact all their clothes, not just Bruce's, are far better than those they wore in the 80s.

And it looks like he also brought back the rigs climbing thing...

FFS Croatia Airlines is going on strike next Monday and I have to fly to Zagreb gig. Does anyone have experience with these situations, any chance of some other airline from the alliance handling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back