Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time when I saw them live in 2018 LOTB, I didn't look any revealing or spoiling pictures or setlists in advance before the show.
So, I have to think whether I will go on and proceed the same way for my own shown in early june. The whole idead of changing songs around is interesting really.

What if we get virus? We've been through a virus and rod said something about relevant songs to the current situation lol
Or afraid to shoot strangers replacing greater good .
I have a spoiler for you all .

Last edited:
No Croatian fans putting the ear in the stadium walls (banana topic is back again
:p
) to listen something? Wrathchild for instance? :cool:

3bok7r.jpg

What if we get virus? We've been through a virus and rod said something about relevant songs to the current situation lol

No Croatian fans putting the ear in the stadium walls (banana topic is back again
:p
) to listen something? Wrathchild for instance? :cool:

View attachment 20094
Ah shit you found itt! But not the whole spoiler. Croatian fans saw Nicko outside before going to rehearsals they gave him a banana (proof is on the leaked photos) and he gave them back a page with the set list on it.
Are you ready....
The page said.
WRATHCHILD X 16

I have a spoiler for you all .
For the two songs getting swapped out to "reflect the current climate," plugging ATSS into one of those spots feels like a shoe-in.

It wouldn't surprise me to see blood brothers brought back into the encore sets up a nice rant for bruce to talk about current issues and proceed to tell us we are all one we are all blood brothers

But why not Brave New World getting chance in setlist, considering the world we are living at the moment and situation with covid and war.

It's criminally insane (hehe) to not get a song from Somewhere In Time this year, what kind of Legacy would this be without a song from one of their, arguably, best albums ever?

My money is on Heaven Can Wait.

It's criminally insane (hehe) to not get a song from Somewhere In Time this year, what kind of Legacy would this be without a song from one of their, arguably, best albums ever?

Agreed, after getting back into Maiden in 2020 I jumped at the chance to get tickets for an October 2022 show.
Then I looked at the set list from pre-COVID and realized that there was nothing from my favorite album by them. Bummer.

I personally think it is the weakest album of the classic 80s line-up, but adding Wasted Years to the encore would be great.

Last edited:
I think at this point various members of the band seem to have issues with SIT. Its not coincidence that album is always ignored. Bruce is not a fan of it and Steve doesn't like how some of the songs came across live. Best bet is the only song we ever hear from it now days is wasted years.

Heaven can wait is slightly possible but they don't seem into doing having fans come on stage these days so its a gonner.

I give Bruce props for always answering diplomatically when asked about Alexander being played but my money is on it never debuting

SIASL hasn't been talked about since being dropped in 1999 and i also doubt that comes back ever unless Adrian absolutely insists on it.

As for the rest not mentioned they are also on the forget about it list

I think at this point various members of the band seem to have issues with SIT. Its not coincidence that album is always ignored. Bruce is not a fan of it and Steve doesn't like how some of the songs came across live. Best bet is the only song we ever hear from it now days is wasted years.

Heaven can wait is slightly possible but they don't seem into doing having fans come on stage these days so its a gonner.

I give Bruce props for always answering diplomatically when asked about Alexander being played but my money is on it never debuting

SIASL hasn't been talked about since being dropped in 1999 and i also doubt that comes back ever unless Adrian absolutely insists on it.

As for the rest not mentioned they are also on the forget about it list
CSIT should have been played on the SBIT tour instead of Moonchild.

Im willing to bet that getting back on the road now also makes the guys feel like that they would surely like to play more songs from the newest album.
But, if all goes nice and well..we should be seeing them going on Senjutsu World Tour next year?
There is no way steve doesn't get to play his songs on a tour so i say its absolutely certain 2023 will be a senjutsu tour.

What's not certain is them playing the full album that part could always change

There is no way steve doesn't get to play his songs on a tour so i say its absolutely certain 2023 will be a senjutsu tour.

What's not certain is them playing the full album that part could always change
I would definitely go see a full album Senjutsu show.
It’s become my 2nd or 3rd IM album (changes by the day) along with Somewhere in Time and Piece of Mind.

Well, not really.

Nicko has said multiple times recently that SIASL is the song he wants to play again the most. Bruce also said he wants to play it again recently. Adrian too and he also placed it in 10 most important songs he has ever written. However, H also stated that it's quite difficult to place it in the setlist because of it's pace.

For the two songs getting swapped out to "reflect the current climate," plugging ATSS into one of those spots feels like a shoe-in.
Spot on about ATSS.

Other potential candidates are imo:

Blood Brothers
Brave New World (and it would be the first Dave song to be played live since 2010)
Paschendale
Heaven Can Wait (but I doubt it because of the fans on stage)
maybe The Legacy
I know they don't have big chances, but Fortunes Of War and The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back