Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
H always seems to be deliberately awkward when it comes to playing songs he doesn't like it. The 'I've forgotten the solo' excuse for ATG springs to mind. He could go on YouTube and relearn it again within 5 minutes if he wanted.

The 'I've forgotten the solo' excuse for ATG springs to mind. He could go on YouTube and relearn it again within 5 minutes if he wanted.
…but this was Bruce kidding fans. Although H doesn't need to go to Youtube to relearn it. He's not a kid.

Pretty easy to forget the intricacies of a song you haven't played in a while and there are worse ways to refamiliarize yourself.

That just sounds like another lame excuse to not play a song.

Again if these guys REALLY wanted to add it to a set they easily could simple as that

So true. They have had some plodding songs in recent tours and that did not seem to affect the quality of the show at all (or stopped them playing the songs).

I've been having a look through the dates to see when we might be able to catch a live stream of the new LOTB leg.

No Rock am Ring date so I think our first chance will be Rock in Rio. Hopefully Bruce is in better health than last time.

They can just play Heaven Can Wait without the fans getting on the stage though.

Fans or no fans, I'm more worried about Bruce singing the absolutely rapid verses ('arry trademarked) with his slight lisp he developed in recent years after chemo.

Why does Nicko's age and stamina always get brought up? There's been no indication that he's been struggling on recent tours besides the usual aches and pains that come with being an older man. He's a pro. It's Bruce who is more of a concern.

Fans or no fans, I'm more worried about Bruce singing the absolutely rapid verses ('arry trademarked) with his slight lisp he developed in recent years after chemo.

At least he won't have to sing Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

Nicko played Stranger in a Strange Land and Infinite Dreams too with his solo band few weeks ago.

Here is the full setlist:

I doubt Infinite Dreams, but SIASL might have a chance to appear in the Maiden setlist too, that would mean one song played from SIT finally again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back