Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime, no more covid restrictions for concert and festivals in Hungary and Austria.
How many countries are left in Europe with restrictions?

"Must. Not. Alienate. Any. Fans."

Situation. Call it what it is. A war. An invasion. Man, Maiden is sinking in my eyes these days. If they wanted to be frank, they would have told their social media person just to be that. So it is a Harris or Rod decision in the end I think, to mince words.

"We support the promotors decision to...." Would have been a much more clear way to go about it, if they did. It's obvious Maiden had no intention of cancelling Moscow themselves at this point.
While not knowing exactly how all of this works, it seems just right that it's the promoters decision at the end of it all.

It's more disappointing that they call it a situation, that's a understatement

While not knowing exactly how all of this works, it seems just right that it's the promoters decision at the end of it all.

It's more disappointing that they call it a situation, that's a understatement
The band could cancel themselves and claim force majure at this point. Or visibly support Live Nation's decision to exit Russia.

Prudential Center in Newark, NJ (site of IM's October 21, 2022 show) just lifted their vaccine & mask mandates. I expect to see this happening at a lot more venues in the near future.

Prudential Center in Newark, NJ (site of IM's October 21, 2022 show) just lifted their vaccine & mask mandates. I expect to see this happening at a lot more venues in the near future.
For the artists sake I hope so. I know they did affect tix for Bruce’s show in Atlanta and ticket sales for Priest have been looking dismal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back