Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

That being said, I hate needles with a passion but that did not stop me getting jabbed though (3 times, plus the flu vaccine for the first time in my life).
I agree you gotta do what you gotta do. I just would hate to judge someone freaking out over some shit they can't control. Because in the aforementioned example, if the dude could have restrained himself in front of his military buddies, he would have. Everyone's got a range and a breaking point.

Stjepan Juras in interview one month ago confirmed that some of the band members are refusing to take vaccine.

He also said that they will refuse to take vaccine even if that means that some shows will be cancelled because of mandatory vaccine.

What, Steve Harris, master of secrets, tells someone, by the way, several band members are unvaccinated? ;)

Couldn't this Mr. Juras even get sued for spreading something like that if it's not true? People might consider returning their concert tickets if they believe the concert can't happen anyway, so at least they don't want to loose the money.

You can ask the German health minister questions today. I asked one to get a feel for what he thinks about the conditions under which concerts may take place in the summer. Let's see if he answers.

Unfornately the most likely it will be cancelled, I would hope that the tour would happen, but doesn't seem too promising.
The tour start is so close..damn it really. I don't like how this horrible pandemia has messed up everybody's plans and lives.
I've taken the 3 vaccines, used mask and taken proper care of everything, but there's still too much stupid people goofing around and not caring at all, so it means that this whole pandemia won't go away that fast.
Im tired of this whole thing, I just wish that we would get soon back to the normal days and life..hope to see that day coming soon.
It wont be cancelled...

It wont be cancelled...
Take look at the current number of cases going on Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Finland..for example so you get the idea.
The numbers are still so high and I won't believe that the numbers go down fast within the 111 days until the first show.
So..are the people here are 100% confident that this tour will happen living in some alternate reality or dimension?
Im willing to bet 1000€ that they will either cancel or postpone these shows..and they aren't happening this summer.

Last edited:
Take look at the current number of cases going on Croatia

Just an additional thing to take into account.

Croatia can't take a lockdown in the tourist season due to 20% of the GDP coming from tourism. This is not a political commentary, it's a fact. Ultra festival (largest EDM festival in the world) is on schedule for summer and that kind of an event requires guarantees from politicians. Just like when a ship is about to be build the builder goes asking loan guarantees from the state, the Ultra generates up to a hundred million euros for our small economy, several major ship sales at once, the proprietor is asking for a lot of guarantees from the state itself.

Therefore, Maiden, maybe there will be closed-space limitations, but concert can be moved to open air. There are a number of sports grounds in Zagreb that could ad hoc host a 20-25k concert, there is no infrastructure issue.

The number of cases will most likely start dropping drastically at the end of February (from what we have seen so far). Then in spring/summer months the number of cases will probably be low (as it was during 2020 and 2021).

Adding to that that most of people in Europe will likely (knowingly or unknowingly) get through the Omicron variant by then.

So I expect most of the restrictions to be lifted by early May, because as @Zare said, most countries can't afford lockdowns anymore or even restrictions in the culture/entertainment sectors.

The tour is much more likely to go through this year than in 2021. For sure. Canceling it now would be stupid.

They will play. But they will probably have to cancel a few gigs due to policies in some countries. Croatia FOR SURE isn't one of them.

Well guys I just took the clip from video where this guy is saying that, that is his quote.

If he is so stupid and he is going to talk about nonvaxx band members without any legit info, than he is just evil man.

Take look at the current number of cases going on Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Finland..for example so you get the idea.
The numbers are still so high and I won't believe that the numbers go down fast within the 111 days until the first show.
So..are the people here are 100% confident that this tour will happen living in some alternate reality or dimension?
Im willing to bet 1000€ that they will either cancel or postpone these shows..and they aren't happening this summer.
It dont matter if its high. The omikron variant is like a regular cold. Its not dangerous anymore. In Denmark everything is open, in Norway and Sweden it will be in days or a few weeks. Its done now. Most people are vaccinated. There is nothing more to do. Omikron was a blessing, it ended it.

Ill take that bet man. The tour will happen. There is no chance corona will stop it. Maybe some shows in the eastern countries might not work, but the tour will go through overall

It dont matter if its high. The omikron variant is like a regular cold. Its not dangerous anymore
This is deliberately dangerous misinformation. While Omicron isn't as deadly as Delta it is still lethal and has killed thousands. To compare it to the cold is as stupid as it is malicious.

Please do some research and read some peer reviewed papers on it before spreading nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back