Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stjepan Juras in interview one month ago confirmed that some of the band members are refusing to take vaccine.

He also said that they will refuse to take vaccine even if that means that some shows will be cancelled because of mandatory vaccine.

Stjepan Juras in interview one month ago confirmed that some of the band members are refusing to take vaccine.

He also said that they will refuse to take vaccine even if that means that some shows will be cancelled because of mandatory vaccine.

Thanks. Did he specify who else apart from the boss is an anti-vaxxer?

Thanks. Did he specify who else apart from the boss is an anti-vaxxer?
He said that some of the band members dont want to take vaccine and the time will tell who are they, he don't want to say names.

And after that he said that even if that means that they will need to cancel shows or tour due restrictions of some countries they will do that but they don't want to take vaccine at any cost.

He said that some of the band members dont want to take vaccine and the time will tell who are they, he don't want to say names.

And after that he said that even if that means that they will need to cancel shows or tour due restrictions of some countries they will do that but they don't want to take vaccine at any cost.

This will surely cause a big friction amongst some of the members of the band. Someone needs to take away their youtube accounts

Not really, but these rumors are strong within Maiden community. Only Juras add that more than one band member is antivaxx.

Well, the guy has a foul reputation, and I honestly don't think we should believe something if he is the only source for it. And the rest is all rumour and speculation, and my guess it's based on British Lion leaving the tour with The Darkness. The most substantial confirmation would be if Maiden cancelled gigs in countries along vaccination rule fault lines, and whether that will happen remains to be seen.

Well, the guy has a foul reputation, and I honestly don't think we should believe something if he is the only source for it. And the rest is all rumour and speculation, and my guess it's based on British Lion leaving the tour with The Darkness. The most substantial confirmation would be if Maiden cancelled gigs in countries along vaccination rule fault lines, and whether that will happen remains to be seen.

Be patient, my friend.

This is a bit like that album Maiden were rumoured to have recorded in Paris back in 2019: several sources had leaked the information but there was no confirmation until Maiden announced they were going to release it, right?

This is a bit like that album Maiden were rumoured to have recorded in Paris back in 2019: several sources had leaked the information but there was no confirmation until Maiden announced they were going to release it, right?

Yes, but we can't use that as an argument that any rumour that some random guy on the net shits out is true.

Yes, but we can't use that as an argument that any rumour that some random guy on the net shits out is true.
Juras said that Steve told him that after this tour he want to meet with him because Steve have some ideas for Juras Maiden books.

He said that Steven likes his books and he even wrote foreword for Juras last book.

And according to social media Juras is very close with Di'Anno during his recovery time in Zagreb.

Maybe Juras is a big liar but foreword by Steve and hanging out with Di'Anno is legit.

The most substantial confirmation would be if Maiden cancelled gigs in countries along vaccination rule fault lines, and whether that will happen remains to be seen.
The real question is why would they book all these gigs knowing that they could eventually be cancelled due to one or more band members being unvaxxed?

This would surely all have to be cleared with the insurance companies as well? If so I'm surprised they have agreed to insure the tour. Either that or it's costing them a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back