Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we believe Stjepan Juras, @Zare?

Absolutely no, until there's a second or third source.

He said that Steven likes his books and he even wrote foreword for Juras last book.

So let me get this straight. Maiden has released an album under the veil of secrecy, they are bent on proceeding with live tours, hundreds of thousand tickets sold/on sale, and here comes "Steven" and gives a small talk to this guy how he, and some other dude from the band, are antivax, and they're willing to risk Maiden tour because of it?

Juras has always claimed to have internal sources for Maiden and he never ever delivered anything out of it, for the last 15+ years. His books were never a reference for any new story or juicy details.

Maybe Juras is a big liar but foreword by Steve and hanging out with Di'Anno is legit.

Look Di'Anno is just a bloke, so was Clive, Juras organized a trip to London before Clive died, that's all fine but they're not rockstar celebrities like the active members of Maiden.

Steve could just have normal courtesy to write couple of sentences for a guy that made several non-official Maiden books, has been leading Maiden's Cro fan club, so on and so forth.

----

On the topic of vax, first of all, some people are in risk group and cannot get it. Also I believe that the limits are around "COVID passport" which is not only granted by full vaccination but also by testing.

Third, if it's true, it's Nicko. It's just got to be Nicko, the rest of them are too normal.

The real question is why would they book all these gigs knowing that they could eventually be cancelled due to one or more band members being unvaxxed?

This would surely all have to be cleared with the insurance companies as well? If so I'm surprised they have agreed to insure the tour. Either that or it's costing them a fortune.

This is what I keep thinking. Maiden is too much of a business nowadays to let things go to shambles like this. They would absolutely not plan a massive tour and announce some 30 extra dates as they did in December if they knew that a) there will be vaccination rules in at least some of the countries they're touring and b) somebody in the band would refuse a vaccination which would put the tour at risk. Iron Maiden Inc. has too much business experience for such a thing.

I think the Legacy of The Beast Tour is going to be canceled I hope not but this shit (coronavirus) doesn't go away. I hope it will but damn we're like in the beginning wearing masks and taking care with social distance, washing hands… I'm tired to see unvaccinated people causing riots and people out there without masks, laughing, shouting, smoking and drinking in groups, at streets, bars, pubs, discos… causing the spread of the virus. It's a f***ing shame.

Unfornately the most likely it will be cancelled, I would hope that the tour would happen, but doesn't seem too promising.
The tour start is so close..damn it really. I don't like how this horrible pandemia has messed up everybody's plans and lives.
I've taken the 3 vaccines, used mask and taken proper care of everything, but there's still too much stupid people goofing around and not caring at all, so it means that this whole pandemia won't go away that fast.
Im tired of this whole thing, I just wish that we would get soon back to the normal days and life..hope to see that day coming soon.

I think the Legacy of The Beast Tour is going to be canceled I hope not but this shit (coronavirus) doesn't go away. I hope it will but damn we're like in the beginning wearing masks and taking care with social distance, washing hands… I'm tired to see unvaccinated people causing riots and people out there without masks, laughing, shouting, smoking and drinking in groups, at streets, bars, pubs, discos… causing the spread of the virus. It's a f***ing shame.
I've got tickets for Download and I'd be surprised if it is postponed. The UK (English) government have a very relaxed approach to Covid restrictions and seem to be willing to just let everything stay open.

Most people are boosted and it's an outdoor event so I'm fairly confident it'll go ahead. Of course that could all go out the window if certain members of Maiden are still unvaccinated.

I guess it would all depend on different things. If certain countries still require proof of full vaccination (e.g., Germany, a huge market) by the start of the tour and cancelling some shows makes the tour economically unviable, then the whole thing will probably collapse.

If this is not bunk, which it almost certainly is, my money’s on Steve and (certainly) Nicko.

I could see that.
In military medical service, we had to give injections to each other. There was one guy, a car mechanic, who was like the clown of our platoon, always telling silly jokes and drinking a lot when we were on leave. I would have never thought this could happen, but when he had to give his first real injection to somebody, he started crying, he was so afraid. It was extremely surprising. Some people are just VERY afraid, not of the ingredients, just of the prick of the syringe itself.

I could see that.
In military medical service, we had to give injections to each other. There was one guy, a car mechanic, who was like the clown of our platoon, always telling silly jokes and drinking a lot when we were on leave. I would have never thought this could happen, but when he had to give his first real injection to somebody, he started crying, he was so afraid. It was extremely surprising. Some people are just VERY afraid, not of the ingredients, just of the prick of the syringe itself.
Which is completely reasonable.

If you're 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back