Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is deliberately dangerous misinformation. While Omicron isn't as deadly as Delta it is still lethal and has killed thousands. To compare it to the cold is as stupid as it is malicious.

Please do some research and read some peer reviewed papers on it before spreading nonsense.

Quoted for truth.

This is deliberately dangerous misinformation. While Omicron isn't as deadly as Delta it is still lethal and has killed thousands. To compare it to the cold is as stupid as it is malicious.

Please do some research and read some peer reviewed papers on it before spreading nonsense.
I agree. Too many people here don't have clue or don't understand this situtation.
Of course I hope to see Maiden this summer but Im still gonna wait and see how this goes..

To compare it with a seasonal flu in Norway, health authorities say there is around 0,2% chance to be put in a hospital with omicron. With the flu it should be roughly 0,5%. It's been a blessing getting the omicron wave. It's taken over for delta, and the number of people at intensive care and in respirators has gone downwards. Norway will open up more today with a full re-opening likely coming soon

Denmark opened up today. They have been a little ahead of us with omicron

It's looking quite good, at least here. Of course some will get sick, and some of those might even die. But that's the way it is.

Honestly, I didn't even know Aerosmith was still going. I swear the past few years it's been 'Steven and Joe are fighting', 'Steven's out', 'No Steven's actually back', 'Joey's suing to get back in the band.'

Honestly, I didn't even know Aerosmith was still going. I swear the past few years it's been 'Steven and Joe are fighting', 'Steven's out', 'No Steven's actually back', 'Joey's suing to get back in the band.'

Perhaps Steve and the other band leader do not see eye to eye when it comes to vaccines!

To compare it with a seasonal flu in Norway, health authorities say there is around 0,2% chance to be put in a hospital with omicron. With the flu it should be roughly 0,5%. It's been a blessing getting the omicron wave. It's taken over for delta, and the number of people at intensive care and in respirators has gone downwards. Norway will open up more today with a full re-opening likely coming soon

Denmark opened up today. They have been a little ahead of us with omicron

It's looking quite good, at least here. Of course some will get sick, and some of those might even die. But that's the way it is.
Finland it seem to open on february 10th, atleast the news yesterday claimed that was the supposed day.

Gojira have canceled their concerts until 9 February 2022, so apparently they plan to play in Germany at the end of February.

If the tour happens then we will know their status sure. Also, I'm vaxxed but I would not have tolerated a "touring bubble" that The Darkness wanted to enforce either

Last edited:
if they boycotted every country that does human rights violations they wouldn't play anywhere. Definitely not UK. or the States, or even my home country. If they boycott a country now it would be very hypocritical and I would definitely think less of them. Not that they'd care of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back