LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a 2-cd set of remixes of "The Trooper" and "Wrathchild", one CD each... well, that's the pessimist in me talking. Somehow, I wish we will get the new album before Christmans! :)

I once bought a CD for my young daughter that consisted exclusively of different mixes of “Stronger” by Britney Spears. We used to listen to it all the time. So your suggestion is not inconceivable!

I'm at Banc of California stadium for the Los Angeles show. Gorgeous venue near downtown. The Raven Age hit promptly at 6:55pm on schedule. The sound is crystal clear but too loud, and I'm seated behind mid-field. Hoping for a great mix for Maiden's set.

The Raven Age?
That’s one. Showed up too late last night to see Raven Age. But I saw them on the last tour, wasn’t interested.

Maiden’s show was really fun this year. The two hours flew by. The deeper tracks were particularly enjoyable, as the boys seemed more energized playing those.

I would be happy ever seeing Raven Age again after next weekend (going to the Dallas show). I will say the new singer is better than the last one, who just looked and acted like a giant douche, but still .. not very good at all. Have floor seats in Dallas, so stuck watching them again. If they ever open for Maiden again, I am buying seat-seats so I can just wait until 8:45 to sit down. Their 45 minute set seemed about 10 times as long as Maiden's 2 hour set.

If they ever open for Maiden again, I am buying seat-seats so I can just wait until 8:45 to sit down. Their 45 minute set seemed about 10 times as long as Maiden's 2 hour set.
They're opening for Alter Bridge in December. Fortunately I have a seat for the London show so will mill around with a beer while they're playing and take my seat once they're done.

Yep, Flight of Icarus (specifically in Chicago, but just in general) is what made me go, "God damn, Bruce is on another level."

I recorded the second half of the song at the barrier, and whenever I listen to it I am just amazed at Bruce's vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back