LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadthedrummer7

Chadthedrummer7 fan since 1982
Yep, they are amazing and the entire country is very proud of them!!!
Damn right. Met them a couple times already. (even met mom and dad!) lol... Saw them with Ministry, then just recently on their solo tour thru the US. I will always support them. Can we trade Raven Age for AW? just sayin' \m/ METAL!

matic22

Ancient Mariner
Been for a while if I'm not mistaken. Biggest show of the tour surely, altough if you count the double gigs at Brooklyn and Vancouver they might be bigger.
*Toronto.

Toronto was 15k per gig. Brooklyn was probably more.

Poto

Ancient Mariner
*Toronto.

Toronto was 15k per gig. Brooklyn was probably more.
I am thinking 27-28 for Toronto. Brooklyn had 24 according to the box office but apparently Pollstar gave a higher number. I have no idea who is most trustworthy.

GhostofCain

Ancient Mariner
I am thinking 27-28 for Toronto. Brooklyn had 24 according to the box office but apparently Pollstar gave a higher number. I have no idea who is most trustworthy.
According to people in the music business, Pollstar (whose numbers also seem to match what Bruce said on stage). :)

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
It seems the stained glass windows during FOI were removed and like 2018 leg they are just a black background, which is a better choice IMO.

Last edited:

chadthedrummer7

Chadthedrummer7 fan since 1982
You've got to love the comment from the Youtube user:

:eek: :lol:
Forever known as "that song with the green airplane flying above the stage!" (holy crap!) RAF bitches... Everytime i sing Aces High I will sing "that song with the green airplane flying above the stage!" instead of Aces High-

hahahaha: Run, live to fly, fly to live that song with the green airplane flying above the stage! Yeah... oh be Jeez! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.