LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Blimp Crash

Educated Fool
Forever known as "that song with the green airplane flying above the stage!" (holy crap!) RAF bitches... Everytime i sing Aces High I will sing "that song with the green airplane flying above the stage!" instead of Aces High-

hahahaha: Run, live to fly, fly to live that song with the green airplane flying above the stage! Yeah... oh be Jeez! :facepalm:
"That song with the green airplane flying above the stage, my friends! Welcome to The Legacy of the Beast!"

cdm613

Nomad
Maiden Vegas TONIGHT!
Trooper pre-party at Hard Rock Cafe at 4!
Come up and say hi, I'll be the guy in the black Iron Maiden tshirt.

:p

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
Collin had a great time. Adrian pointed at me during Iron Maiden, then tried to throw a wrist band, it fell short. A drunk guy in front of me took his shirt off and then did a Scottish dance during The Clansman, then he tried to rush the stage and was promptly removed.

cdm613

Nomad
Spent Raven Age drinking whiskey and watching a Mexican soccer match in the Skyy Lounge. Was a little worried about having upper balcony seats, but the MGM Grand is so intimate, I was really happy with my spot. It was more like a lower balcony seat in a big arena, and the sound was fantastic. Thought the show itself was amazing. Beautiful sets, great energy from the band. Wish there had been a Vegas shirt, though. Maybe next time... which, if Bruce can be believed, shouldn't be too far off in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.