LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
a joke that fell flat
So did Janick, apparently...
http://www.radiotangra.com/en/interview/read/19141.html
"V. V.: Ok, thank you for being with us, and if you want to play a soccer game with our radio station while here in Bulgaria we'll say no, because we're mainly rugby players. "
Dunno about the rest of the station but "V.V." is indeed, and a religious supporter. Comments Rugby games on Eurosport in Bulgarian, gets carried away too often, speaking about anything but the actual game, mixing up his two great passions.
I mean, how often have you heard Lemmy being discussed on Eurosport?

WOW! What a fucking great performance! And Bruce sounded SO AMAZING on Aces High! He and the whole band sounded amazing all night!

But the strange thing is that I didn't have quite the same level of excitement as 2 years ago. Maybe that was because it had been so long since I saw them. Would I go again if they came here? Hell yes! But I don't think I would do multiple shows. I don't seem to have the same excitement level for concerts in general that I used to.

Damn, Bruce sounds great and what a performance. Amazing indeed!
The band is on fire and delivering like they did last year (I saw 2 shows in Helsinki)I hope to see Maiden live atleast couple times...

Hoping that calgary tomorrow night that adrian will play revelations solo. Did janick play it in winnipeg? Or did adrian. Do they still alternate?

Edit.. dangit. I just saw that janick played it in winnipeg..so adrian will play it tonight in Edmonton.. and janick in calgary tomorrow...shucks:facepalm:

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know how fttb works. It's my first time at it.

I got the email with the meeting place and time etc. Do you get the chance to grab a beer and a shirt or anything like that before they rush you down to the floor?

Also to ensure i get right at the barrier.. should I arrive like an hour earlier then the time they suggest in the email?

True, really good performance. Sounded to me like he changed the way he sings it a little bit, right? It worked.
Yes, he sounds a bit more operatic and somewhat less rough/aggressive: "ooOn yoUuur waAaAy" instead of "ON YOUR waAaAy!".

I think he keeps re-evaluating the alternative ways to manage his vibrato more effectively. On the other hand, as I noted before, he tried some new things with the "eagle!! Flyyy!” part in the recent past. But now I see that he returns back to the last year's style.

this is why I love Bruce. He always changes something. Every concert is a surprise. IMO this makes him different from Dio. The latter was so consistent, such that you knew what he would deliver.

Last edited:

I got the email with the meeting place and time etc. Do you get the chance to grab a beer and a shirt or anything like that before they rush you down to the floor?

Also to ensure i get right at the barrier.. should I arrive like an hour earlier then the time they suggest in the email?

Shirt? Beer? No. Sadly if you want to be in 1st row. Unless, there is a friend with you who can save your spot while you are gone.

I'd suggest getting there 2 hours before the scheduled meetup. At least. People's arrival time has become bananas lately...

Yeah, the earliest people who showed up at my FTTB meet ups in Chicago and Indy arrived around 11am. I arrived both times around 3-4pm, and in Chicago I was 62nd in line. In Indy I was 30th.

So the earlier you can get there, the better chance you'll be on the actual barrier.

No beer. Thankfully, there was a merch stand outside the gates where you could buy stuff. So once you get your armband and numbered position, you should be able to go and shop assuming your venue has an outside merch stand. If not, probably no time to shop inside. In Chicago, we went straight from the gates to the pit area. In Indy, we had about 4-5 min of waiting once we got inside before we went to the pit area. But no one took the chance to go and buy stuff, for fear of being left behind.

Is someone interested to buy tickets for Argentina and Chile? I have also for Rio but I think that one is hard, because policy is only for man who buy it.
I will not go in Rio and BA 100% for Santiago there is 10 % chance I will go..

Arrive earlier like 2ish. And no you go in and run straight to the barrier.

Anyone at the calgary show last night? I was front row center at the Barrier. And it was wild and everyone was rockin.

But I heard from other sources that the crowd outside of the barrier wasn't really loud or into it.

Can someone confirm this?

I just watched on YT LOTB show with my 7yo. Some notes from new maiden fan:
a) Bruce blow his mind even if he's in age of his grandpa.
b) he loved sign of the cross and ftgog. I just played this to him on bass while he was falling asleep
c) he want guitar to be like this 'cool dancing guy' so Janick Fans - there is one more of us
d) 'but how this bass dude is singing everything and playing? And why I can't hear him?'
e) foi - O.O
f) Happy Face is always smiling while playing, this is so cool
g) Why this stage is so big? So many things :eek: i probably ruined all shows for him now.
h) Dancing guy and bass dude are his favorite part. Bruce is godlike to him because I must told my little one everything I know about him and name all songs he should listen tomorrow after school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back