LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they print Nicole Kidman's pass? (not very high quality though...)

View attachment 10244

That's a guest pass, I guess. You still need to go by security and you don't have access to dressing rooms. What Bruce was wearing (and Nathalie is too here) is an AAA pass, which means you get let in, no questions asked. I believe only the band, their families and a handful of other people (Rod and personal techs) get it.

Since people have been posting about celebrity musicians attending Maiden shows, Lzzy Hale and Joe Hottinger of Halestorm also attended the Nashville show. Saw them while getting out and said a quick thanks to them for their great show at Knoxville earlier this month (They opened for Alice Cooper). Both seemed very amiable and said thanks :)

Sooo, just got home from the Chicago show
Holy balls that was amazing
Crowd reaction was less than stellar for FTGGOG :(
But everyone was singing along for the Clansman
H brought out the X-stroyer for RTTH which was a nice treat
Overall, 10/10 show, just wish I bought Indy tickets too
Lawn tickets in Indy are still available.

Also went to the Chicago show last night.

Got tickets within the sightline (well, it's an amphitheater, it'd be hard not to) of all the backdrops/props, and holy cow is it all just amazing. The band was in fine form - two nights off in a row seem to have really been beneficial. Bruce in particular was excellent vocally and was in great spirits. Whatever bug he had at the start of this tour is completely gone.

Like said above, Adrian broke out a red Destroyer for Run to the Hills. Don't know if that's been a recent thing in recent shows, or if that just started now.

I think FTGGOG's reaction was a tick better than Ft. Lauderdale's, I didn't see a mass exit to the restroom this time around. Folks' attention seemed to have actually been held. Probably because this crowd was particularly heavy into Revelations prior.

Bruce announced the crowd roughly around 16,000. Band's last stop in Tinley Park had around 14,000 in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back