LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the talk about planning that far in advance being a pain in the a**.

Yeah, when I got my seats for Philly, the show was still 8 months away.

But 7/30/19 is the Iron F*cking Maiden show, and everything else gets planned around that.

At this stage, this may or may not be the last chance to see Maiden live.

These cats have been at it for 40 years, and every tour could well be the last.

You want to be lackadaisical about getting your seats, and run the risk of getting lousy seats, or worse, shut out altogether, that's up to you.

I got mine the day they went on sale, and have 1st level, just about center stage seats.

I could have had floor seats, even closer, but I'm 54 years old now, and I don't roll like that anymore.

I missed a lot of Maiden tours because I got married and raised a family. Your priorities change.

My youngest child just got her Master's last year, so I suddenly have time (and $) for myself.

As far as ticket sales slumping, I couldn't care less. I've got my seats.

Maiden aren't going to put on a half-assed show if it's not a sellout.

I don't understand the talk about planning that far in advance being a pain in the a**.

Yeah, when I got my seats for Philly, the show was still 8 months away.

But 7/30/19 is the Iron F*cking Maiden show, and everything else gets planned around that.

At this stage, this may or may not be the last chance to see Maiden live.

These cats have been at it for 40 years, and every tour could well be the last.

You want to be lackadaisical about getting your seats, and run the risk of getting lousy seats, or worse, shut out altogether, that's up to you.

I got mine the day they went on sale, and have 1st level, just about center stage seats.

I could have had floor seats, even closer, but I'm 54 years old now, and I don't roll like that anymore.

I missed a lot of Maiden tours because I got married and raised a family. Your priorities change.

My youngest child just got her Master's last year, so I suddenly have time (and $) for myself.

As far as ticket sales slumping, I couldn't care less. I've got my seats.

Maiden aren't going to put on a half-assed show if it's not a sellout.

Hear! Hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back