LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by Black Wizard, Nov 9, 2018.

1. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

He doesn't build them, he puts people in them.

KidInTheDark666 likes this.
  2. Demigod_Tyek

Demigod_Tyek Powerslave

Couldn't have put it any better myself. Maiden shows are the biggest thing I look forward to every two years. Got my three tickets for three shows on presale day. Everything else gets planned around those dates now. And already got the vacation time from work off for it. If I could skip over the next seven months, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Every day will just be another day checked off until the Iron Maiden shows. Heh

3. RLonger

RLonger Trooper

In some places sales seem stopping for a long time, but in few another - sales seem to be pretty good. I think management announced dates way too early and the support act... oh my Gosh :{ I hope few months before start of the tour (April) sales're going to rise up. Still hope most of the people decided to buy tix just in the Spring 2019, not earlier.

4. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

I'm glad they announced them early. Gave me ten months to plan. I'm sure as the dates draw near then they will start selling more tickets. I wouldn't worry too much.

5. RLonger

RLonger Trooper

6. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

Things I lose sleep over:
    • Yellowstone erupting
    • Donald Trump
    • My student loans
    • Iron Maiden’s low ticket sales

7. Zare

Zare sorry Zed

So the worst case scenario will be Iron Maiden show in Yellowstone, Mosh attending with a bag of cash he will carry to the bank afterwards. The Yellowstone erupts. Trump is in Hawaii.

8. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

Same here. But they also might change the setlist. I lost approximately 6 hours of sleep last night because of that.

MW564, Number 6 and Black Wizard like this.
  9. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

I like to think that they will because if they play the same setlist two years in a row then the band and the fans will get bored of the same songs being played every night. I hope for one or two changes to the setlist. Maybe a very rare song like 'Flight of Icarus' from last year.

Diesel 11 and Collin like this.
  10. Kalata

Kalata Out of the Silent Planet

That's the right thinking. Keep going ! :ok:

11. Ariana

Ariana Black-and-white leopard

12. Jer

Jer I’m not a fish, I’m a man

(insert compulsory “Alexander The Great” suggestion/jokes here)

13. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

I don't think they'll play that one.

14. KidInTheDark666

KidInTheDark666 What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too

I hope you're wrong.

Jer, Night Prowler and Collin like this.
  15. RLonger

RLonger Trooper

They'll play anything apart from the most wanted stuff :)

breeg likes this.
  16. matic22

matic22 Ancient Mariner

...which is of course Wrathchild.

Wogmidget likes this.
  17. Meliegree

Meliegree I don't care

If some changes are going to be made I only guess is that something will be changed for "back in the village". Any leads? Video of Adrian playing the riff from that song in his friend studio during/after the first leg of a tour. So it's like 0.1% of chance to be in a setlist.

Number 6 likes this.
  18. Collin

Collin Tool Aficionado

According to my predictions (any my personal hopes) I believe they will play Weekend Warrior. Steve talked about it in an interview in 1992, so we know the information is credible.

Also they will play Wrathchild...

mihai, Night Prowler and Number 6 like this.
  19. matic22

matic22 Ancient Mariner

His studio. He owns it with Dylan, his son.

20. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

Adrian recently played with Robert Trujillo. That's a clear indication that Steve has been fired and Robert is Maiden's new bassist.