LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have an awful 2019. I guarantee it.

That's harsh. Take your words back... :censored: I hope this was a joke.

Edit: I'm waiting for an answer @Black Wizard
The discussion Kalata Believes in a Setlist Change for No Reason Whatsoever from the last four pages of this thread has been awarded with the Maidenfans.com Medal of Stupendous Boredom First Class.

:wtf:

Last edited:
I can see Maiden adding 1 new song to the set, a sneak peak from the upcoming album.

This will not be surprising at all, despite the naysayers on here. (Should we really trust practitioners of the black arts?) Surely Maiden will have at least a couple of new songs ready by the time to tour starts.

The only question is which song will it displace. Maybe TEtMD or The Wicker Man.

And to end this useless conversation I want to say that this was my personal opinion (1-2 setlist changes) - you can agree or disagree. But to tell me that you are sure there will be no changes - that's bullshits. You cannot be sure. If you had said that YOU THINK there will be no changes - that's the right way of saying it. Let's wait and see.

People that should have more fun ..... ''smart aleck'' - Wiz, Perun,....

OH, AND DRINK MORE BEER !!!!

@Kalata, all we are saying is that it would make absolutely no sense for Maiden to make changes in the 2019 setlist given that they are playing in entirely different places than the 2018 leg of the tour; it would be logical for them to present the exactly same show to all the fans.

I want changes to the setlist, because it would be great for the fans (i.e. us)
But we (the people seeing them this year) already told you that we do not want changes to the setlist, so it wouldn’t exactly be great for those fans, would it?

EDIT: holy shit I’m late

But we (the people seeing them this year) already told you that we do not want changes to the setlist, so it wouldn’t exactly be great for those fans, would it?

Ohhhhh....
It has a difference between ''we do not want'' and ''we are sure there will be no changes'', right ?

Ohhhhh....
It has a difference between ''we do not want'' and ''we are sure there will be no changes'', right ?
No, you missed the point again. You said that you want setlist changes because it will be good for the fans. I do not want setlist changes, because I am a fan. You got yourself here, don’t string me out to dry, Jesus.

No, you missed the point again. You said that you want setlist changes because it will be good for the fans. I do not want setlist changes, because I am a fan. You got yourself here, don’t string me out to dry, Jesus.

I want to remind that I do not started this conversation. Enough of it.

Actually Kalata, you did start this discussion:
Since Maiden added a new world in the LOTB game, inspired by the Killers album, can we expect to see a song from that album to be played live in the 2019 leg of the tour :p.... The title track would be perfect (the last time being played was in 1999). Though, idk if the song will fit one of the three concepts of the tour.

!!!Warning: #wrathchildawaitsusall

The Maidenfans.com Medal of Stupendous Boredom First Class was meant to bring this conversation to an end. That did not work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back