LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it looks good.

I like him with both short and long hair. Last year he was with a little bit shorter hair then now. From the pictures it seems that he regrets that during the 80's his haircut was not mullet and now he wants to do a mullet haircut. :lol: Adrian looked very good with it.

Last edited:
Bruce said that the show of tomorrow is sold out and they would like to play in a bigger place in Argentina

He said that next time when they play in Argentina, they want to try River Plate Stadium - they played there once (in 2013), in front of a over 60,000 people (the stadium capacity is for 70,074).

From the article below:

Bruce: ''But there were a lot of songs that we couldn't include, that we didn't do on this tour. So we could do another Legacy Tour with a totally different repertoire''. -> I hope this will be LOTB 3rd leg next year. I can see them dropping FTGGOG from the setlist (because of the somehow lukewarm response from the crowd during the whole tour) and changing it with POTO, for example.

From the article below:

Bruce: ''But there were a lot of songs that we couldn't include, that we didn't do on this tour. So we could do another Legacy Tour with a totally different repertoire''. -> I hope this will be LOTB 3rd leg next year. I can see them dropping FTGGOG from the setlist (because of the somehow lukewarm response from the crowd during the whole tour) and changing it with POTO, for example.

I don't think POTO is nearly epic enough to be the centerpiece. Dance of Death or another reunion era track seems more likely to me.

I don't think POTO is nearly epic enough to be the centerpiece. Dance of Death or another reunion era track seems more likely to me.

POTO is a top-notch epic... like DOD. Both can replace FTGGOG without problems.

He also says that he is ver busy from here to Xmas. One of the things he has pending to do is release his solo album for the next year or the following and form a little band and tour with RoyZ. the soloworks box has sold 200.000 copies and that's been a nice surprise for him.

As I said in Bruce's thread, that sales figure for the box set can't be right.

Maiden wouldn't even get near those numbers. I think Eddie's Archive did two batches of 25k, and that was with rare material, some of it in digital format for the first time ever, and it was on sale in a time when people bought stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back