LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that Bruce wants to do another tour (or leg) with a similar concept to the LOTB (maybe with 3 other different worlds or the same ones but with different songs... or they can play whatever they want without any thematics, but to keep the wonderful stage design... or upgrade it according to the new songs in the set).

You are reading too much into his comment. The only thing Bruce said is that they had to choose the songs for the LOTB setlist from 16 albums and that many songs were left out so they could do a different set. He does not say at any point that he would like to do another Legacy tour.

You are reading too much into his comment. The only thing Bruce said is that they had to choose the songs for the LOTB setlist from 16 albums and that many songs were left out so they could do a different set. He does not say at any point that he would like to do another Legacy tour.

I guess you're right.

I always thought that they finally will play ATG during the Farewell tour, but it seems it has to be on another history/hits tour or on a album tour. It will works great mid set or as a last encore/show closer. The time for ATG is running lowwwwwwww.... :p:lol:

Unless they release a part 2 of the game :lol:

Thanks. This was surprising (if not even a bit shocked as we didn't know anything like this about Bruce's private life) to find out.
But all in all, it's their private life, best that they're happy and that's all that really matters anyways.

I can see Bruce's penis constantly when he wears those leather pants. His private life is now my private life. My son also loves Maiden and whenever there is a clip from Youtube where I'm watching a show from the LoTB tour, I make sure my son notices Bruce's junk. Because that's what god intended!

too many blades on stage! LOL I can't stop of laughing
btw Running Wild will release a EP in december called: Crossing the blades :lol:

Last edited:
I can see Bruce's penis constantly when he wears those leather pants. His private life is now my private life. My son also loves Maiden and whenever there is a clip from Youtube where I'm watching a show from the LoTB tour, I make sure my son notices Bruce's junk. Because that's what god intended!

Oh my god, can we please fucking stop talking about Bruce Dickinson's penis?

Wow, just talk of some not so known personal and private life of one our heroes, turns to some talk of penises and such. Possible only here I suppose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back