LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.Certain. Malvinas Falklands war..Thatcher.Iron Maiden. Maradona.. hehe. 80's issues. I think its more like argentinian sense of humor you see. At least they don't throw eggs and stuff.

Hi there.Certain. Malvinas Falklands war..Thatcher.Iron Maiden. Maradona.. hehe. 80's issues. I think its more like argentinian sense of humor you see. At least they don't throw eggs and stuff.

Hopefully Steve isn't planning to write a song about that war on the next album.

Something sounded messed up and off beat in Aces High and Where Eagles Dare. On WED, when Dave's solo sounded kind of messed up the way it stared as well. I do love that all 3 guitars can be pretty evenly heard though.

Of course. What I was going for with my post wasn’t so much Steve himself but Iron Maiden in general. Obviously, it can read differently.
You were just pointing out to someone who apparently didn't know that a song concerning the Falklands war had already been done. That's fine. But it gave me a chance to put "Janick", "Blaze" and "genius" into the same sentence, and I wasn't going to pass that up ... ;)

PS: thanks for providing that opportunity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back