Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, tell me more - I was cut off from news for year to make waiting for this tour easier. :)

Lol...
Just look back through the 200 plus pages and you will be able get the general consensus of the prospective set, or at least some of it.
On a side note. This thread has become far too sensible.
Does anyone have an inkling of when it is going to be closed btw.?

Oh, earlier tonight I cleaned the shit out of our cat box and just now I thought of toast with honey. Holy Smoke confirmed. I just had to get one final of these in before I call it a night. See ya'll for the big one!

hours
minutes

Will there be any live stream?

Maiden announced on Twitter they be posting the set list

Maybe unofficial Periscope or Facebook streams, don’t think Maiden have ever streamed a show as it happens, can’t imagine they’d want people to hear the first night mess ups. A few of the festival shows will probably get streamed by the festivals.

There will be only setlist in social media like in 2016 (instagram, facebook, twitter) . And there will be special webiste - partoflegacy or bepartoflegacy with photos, videos, setlist, all news about world tour.

Maybe unofficial Periscope or Facebook streams, don’t think Maiden have ever streamed a show as it happens, can’t imagine they’d want people to hear the first night mess ups. A few of the festival shows will probably get streamed by the festivals.

Periscope!!!!!

Run Silent Run Deep confirmed.

Seriously though, it is a pretty decent song.

Classic Rock has a special edition Maiden tourbook retrospective in their latest issue, with small preview of the tourbook written up by the FC Mag editor!

I've transcribed some of the juiciest quotes from the above video here, because HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE! :dancinggeek::dancinggeek::dancinggeek::dancinggeek:
I suppose those are the different worlds?
Ancient Egypt, the wickerman, Hell and battlefield.

I suppose those are the different worlds?
Ancient Egypt, the wickerman, Hell and battlefield.
That’s what they are in the game, Wickerman is in the Ailing Kingdom, an animal cult world. Tbf, it’s quite easy to fit songs into those last two anyway.

Frick, just searching "Alexander the Great" in this thread alone gives me 200 results.

...surprised there's not more. I guess more people called it AtG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back