Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a nightmare the other week. I looked at the setlist and it was boring and full of the standards. Hopefully the dream isn’t true.

Also, if they play SIASL they can’t play anything off the first reunion album. Tell me why for brownie points.

Looking at the past sets, there are really only 3 places for ATG in the set, if it's played. The opener, behind Trooper or the first encore. That's where they usually place the songs with short tape intros.

Looking at the past sets, there are really only 3 places for ATG in the set, if it's played. The opener, behind Trooper or the first encore. That's where they usually place the songs with short tape intros.

Interesting. Unfortunately, the only place where I realistically see ATG is in headphones on the way home back from the gig ...

I think you might be surprised. I wouldn't be mad if there is no Alex in Tallinn, but I think the chances on this tour are more than 0%, which hasn't happened before.

Last edited:
I don't think they will play it, but they could fit it several places. If you look at the 2010/11 tour they had Dance of Death after the first song Bruce introduced. Alexander could have worked in that spot. Or similar to The Book of Souls last tour, with a introduction by Bruce.

I acknowledge that this is even less likely than Alexander being played but what if the social media madness inducing surprise was... a new song?

I acknowledge that this is even less likely than Alexander being played but what if the social media madness inducing surprise was... a new song?
It's possible, since every member has hordes of demos. I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce sat in his car, drove to Adrians and they came up with something.

giphy.gif

I found a picture of Nicko behind his drum kit and on the left corner can bee seen a paper with a setlist written on it. But, I can't recognize if it is recent photo or from the ME tour...

I'll try to posted it in spoiler tags (for the first time !):

33305583_435347923592792_3226275700705067008_n.jpg

I found a picture of Nicko behind his drum kit and on the left corner can bee seen a paper with a setlist written on it. But, I can't recognize if it is recent photo or from the ME tour...

I'll try to posted it in spoiler tags (for the first time !):

This is Maiden England. The set is 2012-2013 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back