Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me setlist and stage production is a cloe of this tour (summary/historical). I think they do the best they could to make shows something to remember, I'm pretty sure Eddie - Beelzebub from UK tour poster will be part of the show. Illustrated super-creep looks like a brutal, scarry monsterous hellspown creature, so it means 'cool' for the metalhesd with healthy distance to horror-based 'satanic' cliche. I think they play Where Eagles Dare, Flight of Icarus, Ghost of Navigator, For The Greater Good of God, Heaven Can Wait, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Clansman, Revelations - to that's enoght to say "well compiled setlist", balanced, with some surprises. If they don't play Alexander instead of some evergreen - I don't mind. "ATG" is a masterpiece, but not a 'must' for most of concert attendees. But all these words are created by my humble opinion in fact :)

By the end of the tour, it'll be "Alex..."'s intro over the PA, followed by the morse code SOS in "Empire...", before the band burst into stage playing "Wrathchild" ten times in a row (to make up for the length of the 3 songs together).

By the end of the tour, it'll be "Alex..."'s intro over the PA, followed by the morse code SOS in "Empire...", before the band burst into stage playing "Wrathchild" ten times in a row (to make up for the length of the 3 songs together).
Not enough Wrathchilds in a row to justify the social media madness...

@Lego

Are those Sonors? Because if they are, this pic is definately from this year's rehearsals.

I think this is a TFF kit, so sadly, no. But let's wait for the opinion of our in-house drum expert.

@Lego

Are those Sonors? Because if they are, this pic is definately from this year's rehearsals.

I think this is a TFF kit, so sadly, no. But let's wait for the opinion of our in-house drum expert.
Good eye!! Definitely from TFF rehearsals

I hope Adrian starting to use his red Ibanez Destroyer more often on stage (maybe to be his main guitar again). That guitar is perfect for song like TNOTB... :nana:

Aside from his Lado guitars - this red Ibanez Destroyer is one of my favorite guitars by him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back