Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can lead to hangarover.
tenor.gif

Btw. If there's going to be social media madness after the first show ... maybe they're going to announce that this is the farewell tour. "Come on guys, we even called it the legacy tour. You should've seen it coming"

:ninja:

Btw. If there's going to be social media madness after the first show ... maybe they're going to announce that this is the farewell tour. "Come on guys, we even called it the legacy tour. You should've seen it coming"

:ninja:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The song Flash Of The Blade has an amazing tempo, riff and twin guitar harmonies - a fast short rocker from the 80's. It would be a nice addition to the setlist (though, I wanted the song has a solo(s) on it).

These 3 songs fit with the blacksmith on the tour poster:
- The Duellists
- Sun and Steel
- Flash Of The Blade

Sadly none of them are ever played live, but I would love Maiden to do them !
The Duellists is a hidden gem from the 80's and Sun and Steel is a very good song with a fantastic chorus, but with very short solo :(

I think I’ve said it before, but Flash Of the Blade is my #1 pick for a song never played live.

There has been multiple references on the LOTB game Twitter to Sun And Steel. Citing lyrics and a few others. Plus Bruce speaks about it for almost an entire page in his book.
So, if any of those songs has a chance, it's Sun And Steel. Perfect replacement for Wrathchild in song #3 slot.

The song Flash Of The Blade has an amazing tempo, riff and twin guitar harmonies - a fast short rocker from the 80's. It would be a nice addition to the setlist (though, I wanted the song has a solo(s) on it).

These 3 songs fit with the blacksmith on the tour poster:
- The Duellists
- Sun and Steel
- Flash Of The Blade

Sadly none of them are ever played live, but I would love Maiden to do them !
The Duellists is a hidden gem from the 80's and Sun and Steel is a very good song with a fantastic chorus, but with very short solo :(

The blacksmith is (making a) living on the razor's edge. I think that glass panel is a reference to The Evil that Men Do.

The blacksmith is (making a) living on the razor's edge. I think that glass panel is a reference to The Evil that Men Do.

Yes, that's another option. TETMD is a classic and a top 10 song for me ! I'll welcome it any time in the setlist. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back