Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all do.

The fact that Blaze got there first and decided to play it with his band this year really diminishes the hype amongst hardcore fans a little bit, which is kinda shame, but I suppose many other fans aren't even aware about Blaze's setlists anyway. There are many fans now who weren't even born when this song was released! I bet Bruce will mention that too, sounds like something he usually comes up with when introducing such classic songs.

I think we all know which epic masterpiece, written all-alone by mr Steve Harris himself, I'm talking about.

Only one question remains:

Do you (we) feel lucky, or do you (we) feel scared?

I disagree, only if Blaze was the original singer of the song would it diminish it. I was not aware he did this song and I'm not going to seek it out. IMHO, Blaze should stick to singing songs he recorded with Maiden. The only Bruce song I ever heard him sing that did not make me wince was ATSS...

Not sure if this one is official poster or not, but it could be pretty close to how the new Eddie might look on stage.

32836119_1627294770721217_2239917206840279040_n.jpg
Your Metal Hammer arrived today too huh?

This is one of the scariest and most gruesome Eddies they’ve done. I think there’s a bit of TBOS Eddie in him. Perhaps this will appear in a particular song and replace someone who makes a regular appearance.

Your Metal Hammer arrived today too huh?

Nah, just came across this one via Facebook, Finnish fansite shared it. :D

But yeah, not too bad. If it's going to be the big Eddie, it's definitely worlds ahead the infamous Toilet Eddie from Give Me 'Ed.

Not sure if this one is official poster or not, but it could be pretty close to how the new Eddie might look on stage.

Wow, I like that version of Eddie a lot - pretty fearsome ! But, has Maiden ever used a walk-on or big Eddie on stage that the artwork of him is still unreleased....

Probably this is the tour poster for the UK tour (then it will be official). This Eddie would be a good cover art for an album or a live album of the upcoming tour ;)

that's not Eddie... and i don't like horns thing. cheap trick. example of bad marketing, imo.

Last edited:
that's not Eddie... and i don't like horns thing. cheap trick. example of bad marketing, imo.
It has a lot of Eddie characteristics in the face. It feels a little too close to TBOS Eddie to me, like they’ve just edited it using that as the basis.

Yep. I doubt I'll be seeing Maiden any time during this tour, so fuck it, I'll enjoy myself with all the spoilerizations.

I probably won't get a chance to see them on this tour (might be a chance of Manchester) so will spoil myself rotten on YT.
Do people on here truly try & avoid all Maiden media while awaiting their respective concert? Sounds challenging!

Still awaiting any info on the 2019 tour that will include here in the states. (Anything, anyone?) I digress : by the time I go to my first show next year, I will have YouTubed every song from every venue from Europe. Not possible for me to wait, waaaayyy to fanatical about Maiden to wait that long for ANYTHING Maiden.
That being said, I fully respect those that don't wanna know what their in for. It is fully outstanding not knowing what song is next! And ruining that is high treason in the concert attending community.. soooooo anything on the 2019 tour across the pond..? :innocent::nana:

Last edited:
I saw Maiden live for the first and only time in 2016 in Brazil. I was 16 back then and unfortunately, I couldn’t wait enough and got spoiled on the opening night. I’d probably change it if I can right now, and would love to go to a concert not spoiled, but as LOTB Tour will come to America only in 2019, probably I won’t be able to do it.

Just a reminder for everyone that wants to remain spoiler free: unfollow all of the IM official accounts, because they might post the set next week. Also all of the IM fan account.

One week left. The hype is real.

@mods, when will be the topics split? I'm going to Tallin and I want to have the spoilers included topic by then, so I can post some photos before the concert and give you something to speak about (waiting on the barrier/queueing can be a bit boring sometimes),

I sense the TFF Eddie problem - not enough Eddie in Eddie. I think the horns are cool, but the face could be more classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back