Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I just realised lookng at this photo again:

32698220_607596649608571_1583186947453485056_n.jpg

No bell on the top of the gong, most likely no ROTAM.

Yes. Rumours about them playing Rock In Rio 2019 already started. Well, not "rumours", since Bruce said himself in São Paulo last week that they were "negotiating".

If they play in Rock In Rio 2019 that would be great, since the festival always have a live broadcast (of the concert) and we can see a show of this tour - but I'm pretty sure that Maiden will release another live album of this tour (especially if it contains a lot of rare songs) and maybe a DVD or a live stream of the concert again.

*Though, the RIR 2013 show have some sound problems !

If they play in Rock In Rio 2019 that would be great, since the festival always have a live broadcast (of the concert) and we can see a show of this tour - but I'm pretty sure that Maiden will release another live album of this tour (especially if it contains a lot of rare songs) and maybe a DVD or a live stream of the concert again.

*Though, the RIR 2013 show have some sound problems !
I think we’ll get a few livestreams this summer. I also think that they’ll do a proper concert film of this tour if the production is as amazing as they are saying, it would make the cheaper TBOS live package seem like a strategic move.

I think we’ll get a few livestreams this summer. I also think that they’ll do a proper concert film of this tour if the production is as amazing as they are saying, it would make the cheaper TBOS live package seem like a strategic move.

I hope you're right. Since the reunion every tour have a live stream or a official DVD/video release (the only exception is the EH tour) !

We have a proper video of all Maiden tours except:
- the early days, though, the IM tour have footage on Live at the Rainbow video. Killer tour do not have a proper video.
-> BOH is not full concert, but still we have a proper video for a couple of songs.
-> the Dortmund '83 show, again it's not full concert, but at least we have a video for some of the songs.
- Somewhere On Tour
- No Prayer On The Road
-> We have a full concerts from the Blaze era tours (broadcast on TV)
- Ed Hunter tour
- AMOLAD 2006 tour
- TFF 2010 tour

Save the spoiler tags for when the mods split/close the thread or whatever. Nothings changed here; you're still guessing.
When they will split them, we absolutely won't need spoilers. One topic is absolutely spoiler free and the other spoilers included, so no need for spoilers.

I put this assumption in spoilers, because it's a pretty solid one. I'm 95% sure now that particular song won't be played.

Was there any indication that that song would be in the set list?

When they will split them, we absolutely won't need spoilers. One topic is absolutely spoiler free and the other spoilers included, so no need for spoilers.
So stop using the tags then! This is the whole point of splitting the threads --so readers don't need to see these stupid tags.
I put this assumption in spoilers, because it's a pretty solid one. I'm 95% sure now that particular song won't be played.
Your opinion doesn't need spoiler tagged.
I just don't want to get banned for not putting something in spoilers. In that particular case I even have proof in the photo. So, I'm rather more careful than risking of getting a ban.
Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back