Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Mosh, he was joking, and so was I when I asked about Alexander, just to avoid any misunderstanding. :)
Oh, Mosh. He likes reasonable things for some reason. Go figure.
33uu.gif

I was just curious because all the moderators here are quite nutty in their own idiosyncratic way. Cheers, mods! :hello:

For a different aspect of speculation, shall we try these:
What do we think the stage will look like?
Will we have pyro?
How many Eddies will there be?

Will we have pyro?
All history tours since 2005 had pyro, so pyro will be there. There will be 3-4 Eddies, depending on the set. The stage set? No idea.

Will we have pyro?
I think the stained glasses will pop up somewhere. Maybe during Iron Maiden, with the new Eddie in the middle. A bit like Maiden England and TBOS, with the ice/torches on both sides of the big Eddie.

I'm expecting a shitload of pyro.

I think the stage might be altered a little, depending on what the interlocking worlds thing means in practice. Nothing drastic, still the basic same shape as before but maybe the props in the backline might change depending on the world? Really it's pretty hard to speculate on any of this since anything we come up with will most likely be fancier than the end result.

I hope they go with LED cubes (like in rock in rio 2012ish) that can alter settings and eddies throughout the show or even mid song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back