Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the rehearsals started today. Maiden usually rehearse Monday to Friday and Nicko arrived to UK this weekend. Eyes peeled on the internet for Maiden member sightings...

not just this year, Nicko always practices with *it*. I don't think this is relevant to the setlist.

edit: name removed due to spoiler alert.
Yeah, I think he plays it from time to time. He also played Rime of the Ancient Mariner in 2016 I think but they didn't do that one live, so I wouldn't read too much into it. He's probably just having fun.

I was warned by one of the moderators that I am too realistic for this thread. Will I redeem myself if I start posting that they will pay Alexander the Great, or that they will not? :help2:

I was warned by one of the moderators that I am too realistic for this thread. Will I redeem myself if I start posting that they will pay Alexander the Great, or that they will not? :help2:
Dunno. If they actually play it in the end, you might get banned...

Go for something like Strange World, it's a bit more safe.

He has some trouble with some triple bass drum patterns. @Lego Some more practicing needed? ;)
:p Well, he's presumably using whatever old pedal is sitting with that kit (looks like a DW5000) - he's probably not used to however that pedal is set up/adjusted since he's been using the DW9000 for a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back