Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
NqeCepA.jpg

Who’s going to the first show? Do we think they will do an official live update of the setlist like they did in 2016?

I reckon that there will be a Metal Hammer with Maiden on the front for this tour, probably the issue that comes out around the end of June. They will be able to interview the band on tour and get some shots of the new stage set up early on in the tour and then get the feature out before the UK dates.

As the tour approaches I will do everything possible in order to avoid setlist spoilers; it's the first time I'm gonna see them live and I want to be surprised, not knowing what song they are gonna play next will add to the enthusiasm.

As the tour approaches I will do everything possible in order to avoid setlist spoilers; it's the first time I'm gonna see them live and I want to be surprised, not knowing what song they are gonna play next will add to the enthusiasm.

They play Iron Maiden to close the main set.

There goes your spoilerless experience har har

I wouldn't be surprised if they did live updates again. It's a fun way to build up hype from their perspective.

Re: stage set and drums specifically, I think Sonor promised a drumkit reveal before the first show but I'm not sure about that. I'm actually interested in seeing what they'll do with them, since there's no super obvious theme to go with this time round.

Also, I think it's interesting to see if Adrian brings some new/rare guitars on the table for this tour.

Who’s going to the first show? Do we think they will do an official live update of the setlist like they did in 2016?
I'll be at the fourth and sixth shows, so I won't have to avoid spoilers for too long. I always manage to find out part of the setlist beforehand, but hopefully not this time.

I'll be at the fourth and sixth shows, so I won't have to avoid spoilers for too long. I always manage to find out part of the setlist beforehand, but hopefully not this time.
The setlist will probably be spoiled by the band somehow either a picture of video from rehearsals.

One of my main reasons for ‘spoiling’ as many shows as I can for myself is to know what the last song is so I know when to be slowly retreating. It means disappointments or excitements are out of the way before the show too so you can focus on the show. It is nice going to the first show of a tour though and not having a clue.

Also, I think it's interesting to see if Adrian brings some new/rare guitars on the table for this tour.

I would really like to see Adrian uses his new green Jackson which he debuted on TBOS tour - it is a beautiful guitar ! I think it's time for him to change the white Jackson with the green one as his main guitar :p (Adrian always dig out some new or old guitars - his Lado Earth guitars were the best ! )

We can expect also Dave to bring some new guitar or to dig out some old one ! Janick, on the other hand, may surprise us with some Gibson like he did for the IESF live - but we all know that he'll continue to use his black/white Fender Stratocaster which is awesome :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back