Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the maiden england tour 2nd leg,they were about to play no prayer for the dying bruce said.but they play revelations in the end.so they had already rehearsal that song. Hope to put it in this tour.

Last edited:
At the maiden england tour 2nd leg,they were about to play no prayer for the dying bruce said.but they play revelations in the end.so they had already rehearsal that song. Hope to put it in this tour.

What is the source for this? This is news to me and, with all respect, highly unlikely.

Bruce said that they were going to play no prayer for the dying instead of afraid to shoot strangers.but in the end they choose a more 80s set.with revelations and sanctuary. Ill try to find the source again.

Last edited:
Source? Love that tune but putting it right between “the epic” and FOTD in the set seems like it would have killed the momentum.
They also wanted to play SIASL instead of Clairvoyant in 2014. But they went for Wrathchild instead.

Bruce said that they were going to play no prayer for the dying instead of afraid to shoot strangers.but in the end they choose a more 80s set.with revelations and sanctuary. Ill try to find the source again.

Before the TBOS tour 2017 leg started, I wanted Maiden to play NPFTD - one of their best songs, for sure ! On the other hand, ATSS is always a great song live and a very melodic which is perfect for me.
With the band current setlists I'll choose NPFTD and ATSS over Revelation any time. The songs from the 90's are very underrated and underplayed !
Running Free and Sanctuary are Maiden classics, but I don't want them to show up for future setlists, and they worked well live on the ME tour ! For the other change, it was cool to replace The Clairvoyant with Wrathchild.

They also wanted to play SIASL instead of Clairvoyant in 2014. But they went for Wrathchild instead.

Then, it would be possible Maiden to play SIASL and NPFTD on the LOTB tour, isn't it ? + 22AA :) this 3 songs alone would be a great surprise for the tour.
I hope Bruce to add them to the setlist !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back