Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people had their sarcasm detector broken somewhere along the way or they were just born without one.

Maybe the surprise that Dave was talking about for the 2018 tour is that they finally gonna play ATG live !
If this LOTB tour contains these songs, then it would be a tour that worth to be released on DVD with fresh setlist, great stage set(I hope) and a lot of surprising underplayed songs:
- Be Quick Or Be Dead
- Flight of Icarus
- 22 Acacia Avenue
- Stranger In A Strange Land
- No Prayer for the Dying
- For The Greater Good Of God
- Alexander the Great

That would be a drastic change for the setlist and a gift for the fans !

Then, it would be possible Maiden to play SIASL and NPFTD on the LOTB tour, isn't it ? + 22AA :) this 3 songs alone would be a great surprise for the tour.
I hope Bruce to add them to the setlist !
That post was sarcasm, because someone claimed that they wanted to play NPFTD in 2014, which is not true at all. In early 2014, many months before the tour, Bruce stated that he misses playing songs like COTD, Revelations and Powerslave. And that's why Revelations was brought back.

Anyway, there is talk on the official forums that Nicko stated to someone during NAMM that they will play songs like FOI (which is pretty much comfirmed already) and WHERE EAGLES DARE.

That post was sarcasm, because someone claimed that they wanted to play NPFTD in 2014, which is not true at all. In early 2014, many months before the tour, Bruce stated that he misses playing songs like COTD, Revelations and Powerslave. And that's why Revelations was brought back.

Anyway, there is talk on the official forums that Nicko stated to someone during NAMM that they will play songs like FOI (which is pretty much comfirmed already) and WHERE EAGLES DARE.

Maybe the ''rumour'' for NPFTD is true - if it has a source !

For me, it has so many better songs than Where Eagles Dare to choose from. I don't quite like it.

Maybe the ''rumour'' for NPFTD is true - if it has a source !

For me, it has so many better songs than Where Eagles Dare to choose from. I don't quite like it.

It isn't. This is from October 2013:

He also says that he misses playing some of the Powerslave tunes (even though two of them were in the Maiden England set) and even older songs like Children of the Damned and Revelations. At this point in the interview Bruce delivers a second early Christmas present to the fans, stating that Maiden have plenty of tours ahead of them.

https://maidenrevelations.com/2013/...ns-keeping-his-voice-strong-and-smoking-dope/

Ok, some time has passed, so there is another go at the setlist (considering some things that were said in the past few months), trying to keep it relistic:

1. The Wicker Man
2. 2 Minutes To Midnight
3. Revelations
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Stranger In A Strange Land
7. The Number Of The Beast
8. The Clairvoyant
9. Run To The Hills
10. For The Greater Good Of God
11. Hallowed Be Thy Name
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------------
14. Be Quick Or Be Dead
15. The Evil That Men Do
16. Flight Of Icarus

3 surprise songs (FOI, SIASL and BQOBD), 3 "newer" songs (FTGGOG, The Clansman and The Wicker Man), 3 classics (RTTH, Clairvoyant and Revelations), 7 usual suspects (2MTM, Trooper, TNOTB, HBTN, FOTD, IM, TETMD).

Maiden needs to take some notes from Priest's current tour and play some "rare" songs:
Where Eagles Dare
Flight of Icarus
To Tame a land
The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
Killers
Purgatory
Genghis Khan
Sea of Madness
Infinite Dreams

Ok, some time has passed, so there is another go at the setlist (considering some things that were said in the past few months), trying to keep it relistic:

1. The Wicker Man
2. 2 Minutes To Midnight
3. Revelations
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Stranger In A Strange Land
7. The Number Of The Beast
8. The Clairvoyant
9. Run To The Hills
10. For The Greater Good Of God
11. Hallowed Be Thy Name
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------------
14. Be Quick Or Be Dead
15. The Evil That Men Do
16. Flight Of Icarus

3 surprise songs (FOI, SIASL and BQOBD), 3 "newer" songs (FTGGOG, The Clansman and The Wicker Man), 3 classics (RTTH, Clairvoyant and Revelations), 7 usual suspects (2MTM, Trooper, TNOTB, HBTN, FOTD, IM, TETMD).
But where is 'Alexander the Great'? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back