Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wicker Man is the opener I'd love to see... either that or Moonchild

Well, I don't know if it will be the opener but The Wicker Man is pretty much the only shorter "post-reunion" song that has some kind of realistic chances to be featured in the set. And even though the stage set is only "loosely based" on the game, I'm slightly surprised if the wicker man/Brave New World aesthetic is not featured in the stage set to at least some extent. Then again, being featured in the stage set does not guarantee anything in terms of actual setlist, haha. :D Maiden England stage and Killers Eddie, I'm looking at you.

Well, I don't know if it will be the opener but The Wicker Man is pretty much the only shorter "post-reunion" song that has some kind of realistic chances to be featured in the set. And even though the stage set is only "loosely based" on the game, I'm slightly surprised if the wicker man/Brave New World aesthetic is not featured in the stage set to at least some extent. Then again, being featured in the stage set does not guarantee anything in terms of actual setlist, haha. :D Maiden England stage and Killers Eddie, I'm looking at you.
Be Quick or Be Dead would be an awesome opener!

Be Quick or Be Dead would be an awesome opener!
If they get round to releasing the Night City world BQOBD, BYDTTS, Killers, Running Free and Sanctuary could all fit with that theme. The first three could work to open a show or BQOBD + 2 of the others barring Killers could be the encore.

The only way that I'd say HCW would be worthy to listen to live again would be if H does his solo, like in 2003.

The only way that I'd say HCW would be worthy to listen to live again would be if H does his solo, like in 2003.
Really? Because I just looked it up, and as much as Janick's take on the solo sucks, it's still miles better than whatever that... thing H attempted was. Even the studio original cleanly beats it, despite easily being one of his worst of all time.

Is march already so... When were gonna listen real rumours about the set?, the hype is about to get real!
March...
March...
Marching on....
Alexander the great confirmed! :blink:

Heaven can wait is the worst song on SIT + it is 50% repetative choruses, 20% too fast to sing verses and 10% whoa-whoa's. That's why I despise it.

I hope it doesn't return.

I don't know that I despise Heaven Can Wait, but if you're going to pick a track from SiT to play, I'd greatly prefer Stranger in a Strange Land. We'll see quite soon though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back