Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree- “songs we haven’t done in a while” could mean stuff like 2 Minutes, Run To The Hills, and The Evil That Men Do.

“Not expected” could mean some of the things that have been mentioned by the band in passing or hinted at on the tour art already, like Icarus, Rime, or FTGGOG.

Agreed.

I disagree- “songs we haven’t done in a while” could mean stuff like 2 Minutes, Run To The Hills, and The Evil That Men Do.

“Not expected” could mean some of the things that have been mentioned by the band in passing or hinted at on the tour art already, like Icarus, Rime, or FTGGOG.
Yep. Will be exciting to see what they will play. Based on Bruce's and Steve's comments we could be in for a treat. I'm expecting a deep cut from the 80's and a few songs from 2000 onwards which haven't played in quite a while.

Personally i'm curious about the completely different stage set whatever it means. Regarding the setlist i hope for a couple of tracks from the last albums,especially from DOD and AMOLAD.I managed to see only 5 shows in total so any track from the classycs will be fine.

Short-ish Steve interview on Eddie Trunk's latest podcast, mostly about British Lion:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id897720614

On Legacy of the Beast:

"The stage set is completely different- new set kind of loosely based on the game, but not really."

"We're doing some songs we haven't done in a while, and some other songs that people may not expect us to do."

"It's a mixture of stuff, mostly older stuff"

Was cagey about whether or not the tour will continue in the states, says he can't talk about it yet or Rod will throttle him. Mentions The Evil That Men Do, Hallowed when pressed about tunes he loves playing.

Now, with this words from Steve, I'm ready for surprises !

The last time they played any of those three would be close to four years ago by the time the first gig rolls around. More if we consider the places they toured in 2014 vs. the places the tour is going to open with this year. So yeah, it's honestly a pretty fair statement.

e: I'm curious about the new stage set and the whole "worlds" dialogue they've been putting out. Could they actually be replacing the stage ramp art with screens? Probably not, but we'll see come May. I know the backdrops will stay, but I've always thought the art on the ramps could easily be replaced with screens without losing much.

This is Ester Ledecka - winter olympics snow queen with double gold (as of today)...imagine Bruce's outfit for the upcoming LotB tour as something like this :edmetal:!
vec3kk.jpg

More like cyborg king...that would be very SIT-ish, I think :bigsmile:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back