Judas Priest

It is pretty sad. In the span of just a few years, Priest seems to have become a punchline. It’s almost getting hard to believe that Priest vs Maiden was ever a serious discussion.

Saw the Hollywood, FL set on YT (or parts of it atleast). Was hoping for atleast Turbo Lover or Rock Hard Ride Free.

EDIT: they're playing 6 shows until the CT show (which I'm attending!) so there's still hope I guess. If not, oh well, awesome set anyways.

interesting... no Painkiller, no Turbo Lover, and no You’ve Got Another Thing Coming.

I was kind of hoping to hear Freewheel Burning too..

But we get Necromancer, Traitors Gate, The Sentinel and Victim of Changes.

1. Necromancer
2. The Sentinel
3. Heading Out to the Highway
4. Spectre
5. Take These Chains
6. Judas Rising
7. Out in the Cold
8. Traitors Gate
9. Starbreaker
10. Rapid Fire or Steeler (conflicting reports)
11. Halls of Valhalla
12. Killing Machine
13. No Surrender
14. Hell Bent For Leather
15. All Guns Blazing
16. Victim of Changes
—- Encore (With Glenn Tipton)
17. Breaking the Law
18. Living After Midnight

They should play more Firepower songs. That was a bloody good album. Almost as good as The Book of Souls. And considering how short the songs are they could have done at least half of the album.

The next year with 50th celebration Tour or with Ozzy Tour, they're going to play only classics, maybe 1 song from firepower

So…What is excatly the thing that they want to celebrate? Because to promote the album is not something special to celebrate the 50 years

So…What is excatly the thing that they want to celebrate? Because to promote the album is not something special to celebrate the 50 years

No idea. Maybe they will play the classics (as is expected for a 50th Anniversary tour) and throw some Firepower songs too.

I wonder if we should all agree to only post links to Blabbermouth articles if there is actually news...

They should play more Firepower songs. That was a bloody good album. Almost as good as The Book of Souls. And considering how short the songs are they could have done at least half of the album.
I agree. There are a lot of good songs on 'Firepower' which should have been given an outing last year, particularly 'Never The Heroes'. 'Rising From Ruins' was brilliant though.

Those definitely wouldn't be my choices to add, but as long as they're not cutting other songs!

I think ''Devil's Child'' is a great song. ''Tyrant'', nope.

But those wouldn't be my choices to add too. It's great that they're not cutting other songs, more so, they add more to the setlist. Impressive.

Back