Judas Priest

The_7th_one

Educated Fool
and Ozzy's celebrating his 5th decade ('singing' here and there). He's going to celebrate his 5th decade the next 10 years:facepalm:

Black Wizard

Cereal Litigator
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/judas-priests-richie-faulkner-fires-back-at-k-k-downing-i-have-not-been-paid-a-wage-since-2012/

Richie Faulkner responds to KK Downing's statement about Richie being on a salary:

"Regarding a recent untruthful article, I'm not sure why anyone feels they have the right to openly discuss others' financial standings, true or otherwise. This seems to be intended as a swipe at the band and an attempt to devalue my and Scott's position in the band.

For the record, I have not been paid a wage since 2012 and have always been given creative input in this band since day one.
"

So this is all cleared up then. I wish KK would stop badmouthing Judas Priest to journalists. It does him no credit at all. Retire with dignity old man.

Mosh

The years just pass like trains
Staff member
It is pretty sad. In the span of just a few years, Priest seems to have become a punchline. It’s almost getting hard to believe that Priest vs Maiden was ever a serious discussion.

Dityn DJ James

A coma stole my name.
Saw the Hollywood, FL set on YT (or parts of it atleast). Was hoping for atleast Turbo Lover or Rock Hard Ride Free.

EDIT: they're playing 6 shows until the CT show (which I'm attending!) so there's still hope I guess. If not, oh well, awesome set anyways.

Poto

Ancient Mariner
interesting... no Painkiller, no Turbo Lover, and no You’ve Got Another Thing Coming.

I was kind of hoping to hear Freewheel Burning too..

But we get Necromancer, Traitors Gate, The Sentinel and Victim of Changes.

1. Necromancer
2. The Sentinel
3. Heading Out to the Highway
4. Spectre
5. Take These Chains
6. Judas Rising
7. Out in the Cold
8. Traitors Gate
9. Starbreaker
10. Rapid Fire or Steeler (conflicting reports)
11. Halls of Valhalla
12. Killing Machine
13. No Surrender
14. Hell Bent For Leather
15. All Guns Blazing
16. Victim of Changes
—- Encore (With Glenn Tipton)
17. Breaking the Law
18. Living After Midnight
They should play more Firepower songs. That was a bloody good album. Almost as good as The Book of Souls. And considering how short the songs are they could have done at least half of the album.

The_7th_one

Educated Fool
The next year with 50th celebration Tour or with Ozzy Tour, they're going to play only classics, maybe 1 song from firepower

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet

The_7th_one

Educated Fool
So…What is excatly the thing that they want to celebrate? Because to promote the album is not something special to celebrate the 50 years

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
So…What is excatly the thing that they want to celebrate? Because to promote the album is not something special to celebrate the 50 years
No idea. Maybe they will play the classics (as is expected for a 50th Anniversary tour) and throw some Firepower songs too.

Black Wizard

Cereal Litigator
I wonder if we should all agree to only post links to Blabbermouth articles if there is actually news...

They should play more Firepower songs. That was a bloody good album. Almost as good as The Book of Souls. And considering how short the songs are they could have done at least half of the album.
I agree. There are a lot of good songs on 'Firepower' which should have been given an outing last year, particularly 'Never The Heroes'. 'Rising From Ruins' was brilliant though.