Judas Priest

This was very good. Best song so far. Maybe the album will turn out alright in the end. It won't be the grand slam I had hoped for, but might turn out enjoyable all things considered.
Very good catchy song. Great metal riffs, verses, memorable chorus and the part with the drums (before the K.K. solo) is good too. I really like the ''oh-oh'' melody.

The album will be good.

I bought an e-copy of Rob’s book for 1 dollar in Apple bookstore recently, is it any good? Will save it for some trip later on

Just watched a few videos from a concert of the current tours. Hell, Rob can barely move, his voice sounds terrible on certain songs (do they really have to play Painkiller ?) and his stage outfit are really strange on a 70 year old guy.

I thought that, but didn't want to bring them into a Priest discussion. I assume Maiden are an exception on many levels and I'm sure they would not compromise with self dignity, something Priest don't care about enough.

Just watched a few videos from a concert of the current tours. Hell, Rob can barely move, his voice sounds terrible on certain songs (do they really have to play Painkiller ?) and his stage outfit are really strange on a 70 year old guy.
maybe he finally recorded that Black Metal album he was always banging on about and it completly destroyed his voice

I thought that, but didn't want to bring them into a Priest discussion. I assume Maiden are an exception on many levels and I'm sure they would not compromise with self dignity, something Priest don't care about enough.

I hope Maiden will call it a day before looking like decrepit versions of themselves.

Maiden are roughly 5-10 years younger than Priest though with the exception of Nicko who's knocking on 70. And he seems to have aged better than Halford. Probably due to not being a raging drug addict/alcoholic in the 80's.

It'll be a while before we see Bruce hobbling around on stage.

Painkiller sounds horrible. Absolute shit.

Maiden are roughly 5-10 years younger than Priest though with the exception of Nicko who's knocking on 70.

Priests hired guns (which are 3/5 of the band) are younger than Maiden, much younger in the case of Faulkner.

EDIT: Just realised Faulkner is even younger than me. The feeling when you realise you are older than a member of Judas Priest:lol:

Yeah that was an out of order comment, like something a Janick basher would say. Apologies.

But it doesn't negate my substantial point, that Priest on stage are actually collectively younger than Maiden.

Back