Judas Priest

It is heartbreaking watching Glen on the stage. All the best to him and cudos to him for trying to play. He clearly loves it!
Yeah, Parkinson is a severely progressive disease. A lot has happened since the Redeemer tour. I'm really happy he gets to be onstage for a few songs when he can though.

Reactions: Gk1
In the latest Aardschok (Dutch metal magazine) the KK's Priest debut album is second in the album of the month category. Good result!

Reactions: Yax
With the debut of ''One Shot At Glory'' live (amazing solos, btw - one of Priest's best),

Painkiller, British Steel, Rocka Rolla and Defenders Of The Faith are the only albums from which the band has played all the songs live.

At this point, I'd say only British Steel and Defenders of the Faith.

Not Painkiller because Battle Hymn was not played live.

As for Rocka Rolla do you have (audio) source(s) for:

1. One for the Road*
2. Deep Freeze
3. Winter Retreat*
4. Cheater*
5. Dying to Meet You (/ Hero, Hero)*

(* means I doubt if it was ever played live)

God I hope A Touch of Evil sticks around when I see them. I'm just so excited to see everything. On the Firepower 2019 tour, You've Got Another Thing Comin', Hellion/Electric Eye, and Turbo Lover weren't played, so that will be my first time seeing them.

A Touch Of Evil at Bloodstock is relying heavy on vocal backingtracks..
Blood Red Skies - Rob brings out a glowing sword. Bruce's influence maybe :D

There's a clown there with a fake scythe:lol:

Performance is lacklustre, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say it's a poor sound.

Also, Ian Hill should take more of a centre stage given the rest of the band are hired guns.
To be honest, I do find Scott Travis a bit lacklustre. Or slow. I have that for a while already. As if he plays too slow or something. It does not sound very energetic, or in sync with the riffs. His drumming on the Painkiller album stands above most he did afterwards.

To be honest, I do find Scott Travis a bit lacklustre. Or slow. I have that for a while already. As if he plays too slow or something. It does not sound very energetic, or in sync with the riffs. His drumming on the Painkiller album stands above most he did afterwards.

Yeah the tempo was the big issue for me, I presumed that since Battle Hymn was played over the PA that they probably played the album tempo for One Shot at Glory but it just didn't have the energy to open the gig.

Back