Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

LOTB-concept for Powerslave:
World 1: Powerslave
World 2: Live After Death
World 3: Somewhere Back In Time

:D

Okay, real talk now: Maiden aren't really known for celebrating anniversaries, but the 50th is a big enough deal that Rod would never miss the chance to capitalize on it. Maybe we'll get a couple of Powerslave deep cuts, but I don't see it becoming the focus of the tour. A best-of tour is simply the most reasonable choice.

LOTB-concept for Powerslave:
World 1: Powerslave
World 2: Live After Death
World 3: Somewhere Back In Time

:D

Okay, real talk now: Maiden aren't really known for celebrating anniversaries, but the 50th is a big enough deal that Rod would never miss the chance to capitalize on it. Maybe we'll get a couple of Powerslave deep cuts, but I don't see it becoming the focus of the tour. A best-of tour is simply the most reasonable choice.
The most likely, but 50 Anni and the peak of Golden Era with Powerslave themes don't collide in fact. The band's docum in a few parts and a very special tour are the most reliable guessing.

Is that Long Beach in the background? Live After Death complete edition with all 4 Long Beach shows and all four Hammersmith shows please.

I really doubt they're going to announce a tour before Future Past finishes up, but I could see a special release for this year dovetailing into a full blown tour next year.

Is that Long Beach in the background? Live After Death complete edition with all 4 Long Beach shows and all four Hammersmith shows please.

I really doubt they're going to announce a tour before Future Past finishes up, but I could see a special release for this year dovetailing into a full blown tour next year.
It would be about time Maiden got on the expanded classic live album box set train.

Just look at the box sets for Live and Dangerous, Strangers in the Night, Space Ritual and Made in Japan. They are all incredible. I would throw my money at Maiden if they did one for Live After Death.

I’m not holding my breath though…

BTW, that’s London in the background.

I think the 2025 dates will be announced in the usual period of the year... Mid to late October with the tour starting in late May in Europe, probably in the Balkan region.

Back