Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant that the tour could be announced a few months after the documentary announcement, so November.
Yeah, that's what I meant. It doesn't make sense to me to announce the tour before the documentary from the marketing standpoint. If I was the head of IM marketing, I'd go:
September - Documentary announcement
End of October/early November - Tour Announcement
March - Documentary release
End of May - The beginning of the tour

But, as I said, stranger things have happened.

Just a little thing...

If I saw correctly Liam Gallagher posted a story today with various live performances of Wonderwall where he says "Many things I would like to say to you, but I don't speak Bulgarian/German/Spanish/Italian/Insert an European language here"

Just to prevent disappointment, it could be an Oasis European tour.

Just a little thing...

If I saw correctly Liam Gallagher posted a story today with various live performances of Wonderwall where he says "Many things I would like to say to you, but I don't speak Bulgarian/German/Spanish/Italian/Insert an European language here"

Just to prevent disappointment, it could be an Oasis European tour.
Not the right thread. ;) It's only Iron Maiden in here. :p

Very little info in other words. Could be tied to the tour and a 50th anniversary, but doesn't have to be.
It would be weird if the documentary (which will focus on their whole career I guess, I mean what else now(the big anniv)?... 2 years in the making and we have the History DVD's content for the certain periods) is not tied with the tour, but instead to be only for a certain period like a History tour.

The announcement is either the tour or the documentary. I think it will be the tour given the hints and the documentary could be announced after the tour this year. Possible, why not, the tour is more important I guess and we don't how big (should be, right) and mainstream (which I doubt) the documentary will be.

Last edited:
IMO, it's weird if you announce the tour before the documentary... The other way around generates much more income. Plus the documentary, if successful is free promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back