IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually a really good setlist, considering the short set time.

Awesome that they include "Tornado of Souls", love that song!"

Not that big of a Megadeth fan, but one song I always did enjoy of theirs was
Hanger 18

So I'm glad they're playing that, and opening their set with it to boot. The rest of the songs look pretty good too; they all look like very popular Megadeth songs. Unfortunately, if it were my choice, Megadeth wouldn't be playing at all.... and Iron Maiden *could* take up their hour slot time. wink wink

I like the setlist a lot, i saw megadeth back in june in manchester and love the band. Shame they dont tour with Maiden in the UK, 2 of my fave bands in one night would be better than when i saw big four on my 18th birthday at knebworth.
Hanger 18 as an opener though? i hope there is a few videos of this. I dont think its a strange opener, infact its a great opener for a supporting role start of with a hit. I just wonder how they come on, as with Holy Wars on the big 4 tour he just walked on and say "here we go" then played.

On a different note, Rock In Rio starts next week and i mention this because i did some research into this as i really want to see maiden again but cant afford to go to Rio. Every Rock In Rio (including Lisbon and Madrid) has been broadcasted on TV and recently Youtube. Every headliner was broadcasted and all the main stage artists were. Having looked at Maidens schedule after RiR, you'd be pretty much certain that an RiR broadcast wouldn't effect it much. This years RiR is on Globo but just for Brazilians and with it starting next friday it wouldnt surprise me if they announce Youtube is gonna broadcast it as YouTube are an official sponser for RiR. With Iron Maiden headlining the final day and only having 4 shows after it, is it certain theyl let their set broadcast like 2001 or are we going to have to wait for the DVD/BluRay of this tour. Ive even tested YouTube recording software in preperation so im prepared for an 1080p YouTube broadcast of RiR as theres many bands il be watching, Helloween, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Muse, Maiden, Avenged sevenfold, Living Colour, Nickleback and Slayer. Il be hoping i get to watch what will probably be a crazy performance and crowd live, but with Maiden rarely broadcasting shows im still unsure.

Don't know why it should have spoiler tags, considering he didn't mention any particular song and just said the setlist didn't change.

So anyone who hasn't seen the show yet will have no idea what the songs are; and if you are one of the ones who has seen the show, then you already know what they play anyway...

And quick question to someone who hopefully attended the Raleigh concert... did you notice if they had venue/state specific tour shirts?

I am hoping to god they have a St. Louis personalized shirt. Considering they haven't been here in 13 years, and it may very well be their last time period, I want to buy one to keep forever as a souvenir.

(Plus, St. Louis has the Gateway Arch, which would be a perfect monument for Eddie to destroy or something on the shirt...)

Is there such a thing as reference website/gallery of Maiden shirts and tour shirts? It would be nice to see pictures of them all.

Nothing, they just dropped it.
Its already a short set, I wonder why they have to make it shorter.

Odd ... a few more days to go for me. Looking forward to Maiden, but I have not seen Megadeth in a while ... looking forward to them too, they usually put on a good show.

This will be my first time seeing Megadeth. looking forward to
Kingmaker and Holy Wars
So pumped for the 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back