IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Zagreb, Croatia show yesterday and the horrible sound quality just ruined the show for me. From start to finish, the guitars were barely audible, they were just a muddy clusterfuck of noise, basically. To illustrate, I only realized they were playing 2MTM when the entire band joined in, the intro on the guitar was incomprehensible. I was standing roughly in the middle of the floor area. The show itself was spectacular, the two giant Eddies were awesome, but what's the point when I couldn't enjoy the band's performance.

Sound wasn't too bad where I was seating, although it was better in Lisbon. At Donington it varied, and it was OK where I was standing, although sometimes affected by the wind.

Sound wasn't too bad where I was seating, although it was better in Lisbon. At Donington it varied, and it was OK where I was standing, although sometimes affected by the wind.

Where i stood for Donnington sound was great, the wind only affected a little. But thats the problem ive had with the past 2 Download fests, the sound is highly variable. For Metallica i couldnt hear Kirk's guitar half the time, where as with Maiden i heard everyone most of the time. I love going to festivals, but id rather see a band in an arena than open air.

1234890_10151606220817051_56594559_n.jpg

Actually a very nice pic, but I think they're stretching the horseman thing a bit.

Hmm...interesting. I'm gonna try watching this today just to check it out, though I'm sure I'll be logging off as soon as Nickelback takes the stage.

What?? They must have taken it down or something because it was there earlier. Ugh! I'll see if I can find it again.

EDIT: Try this one folks:
It's not up yet but there is a countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back