IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I did. It's the old 'oh isn't Scotland covered in ice, and inhabited by men in skirts and free-roaming haggises' sort of mentality

Really? The same phenomenon as 'oh isn't the North blanketed in smog, and inhabited by grubby-faced miners who eat nothing but black pudding'? :p

I loved the one and only deep fried Mars Bars I've eaten. Not as good as parmo or cheesy chips, but still good

Seeing them in St Louis and Las Vegas. Since Maiden is taking the entire month of August off to go from Europe to the Americas you think the setlist will change by a couple of songs? Infinite dreams, Killers, Still life& die with your boots on were not played last year. So what are the chances they will be played this year?

Moderator action: Use spoiler tags.

What spoiler did I give? I just said the songs that weren't played last year. It can't be a spoiler if it's of last year's tour. This year's leg nobody has no clue until the tour resumes.

The setlist is most likely going to be the exact same as last year's; small possibility that maybe one or two songs will change, if even that.

But the spoilers you gave was the fact that you said
Infinite Dreams, Still Life, Killers, or Die With Your Boots On
weren't played... which could potentially ruin it for someone who didn't know the set list yet and were expecting those songs, etc....

A lot of people on this forum prefer to avoid setlist spoilers and be surprised during their personal concerts. The 2013 leg isn't going to be that different, if different at all, from 2012's leg. It will only be after this entire tour is done and over, when you can freely discuss or mention concert spoilers.

It's all gone very quiet. If there were going to be any August dates anywhere surely they would have announced them by now?
Maybe they're having the month off to recharge their batteries after all.

It's all gone very quiet. If there were going to be any August dates anywhere surely they would have announced them by now?
Maybe they're having the month off to recharge their batteries after all.

Would make sense, since they're touring practically all of June and July. I'm sure we would have heard something by now for August dates, so I would assume they're taking a month off before completing the US and South America cities in September/October, which I'm sure will conclude the tour overall.

Could you use spoiler tags, please? Some people here still don't know the setlist.

I went to the Atlanta show (2nd show on the tour) and I couldn't wait, I just had to know the setlist. Too much anticipation I guess, it was going to be the first time I saw Maiden live with Bruce in 20 years....

I'm still holding out for the possibility of a UK tour in November being announced just after Download. The annoying thing is that I have the funds and everything to go just that a) it's in the middle of exam week and b) I'd be bummed to pay 90 quid to see Maiden when the whole weekend is 180

I'm still holding out for the possibility of a UK tour in November being announced just after Download. The annoying thing is that I have the funds and everything to go just that a) it's in the middle of exam week and b) I'd be bummed to pay 90 quid to see Maiden when the whole weekend is 180
I'm in exactly the same situation, I was hoping for months that they'd do another UK show that wasn't during the A-Level period, but alas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back