IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she did say, "hold your position" !
salute2.gif

Answers on a postcard, please!
First off to drink whatever's in the bottle (White Lightning maybe, classy street corner drinking cider) then piss in the bottle to avoid having to give up his prime barrier position or having to wee on the ground where he's standing.

Yeaaaaaaah..... that won't be happening :p

Besides, I'm sure the idea of going to a festival/gig with people you know is to have company, not stand alone pissing yourself :p
Used to go to the barrier at every gig/festival (and no, if I needed a piss I made my way out and back into the crowd!) but stopped it in recent years.

I remember someone throwing a huge bottle of piss when I went to Donington...
...can't remember if it was towards the stage, or from it...

Common thing at football games throwing bottles of piss. I remember American midfielder Landon Donovan said he got used being thrown bottle of piss at him whenever he played Mexico so it was second nature to him already no big deal for him anymore

:eek: Don't know what football you're talking about but in my part of the world that never happens.

The FA stamped on things like that some time ago. People used to pee up against the wall by the pie stand inside the old Sunderland ground, though. When they opened the gates at the end of a big cup match against Spurs, a yellow river ran into the street. Thankfully the new ground has more urinals

Women are at a slight disadvantage in the bottle filling stakes, Cried, although a funnel or a Shewee could bring some equality here.

Anyway. Five days until the tour begins. Will there be any sneaky setlist changes? Who on the boards will see them first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back