IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was at home then I would get the ticket posted (although Ticketmaster did make an almighty arse of my Sonisphere 2011 ticket) but I'm going to be in Birmingham from Saturday until then start of June when I will be at home for a week. Nobody will be at home Monday to Friday when stuff is delivered and I can't rely on it arriving on a Saturday. If I were to get it sent to the place I'm staying in Birmingham then there's still the risk that nobody will be in to sign for it particularly since I spend about nine hours at the university each day. Of course, if we didn't have to arse around with secure delivery then this wouldn't matter.

Delivery is a pain in the nuts unless you're in the house all the time or you can get it sent to your workplace. I like the printout tickets, although I could imagine things going wrong if I don't still have the same bank card as proof of purchase on the day. Cash machines are too good at eating those things

I like the excitement of when I ticket arrives and then pinning it up after the show. I've never used a print-out ticket before but I don't think it will be the same. :(

Only option was paperless, so I do not even get a download .. I'd rather have a real ticket in my hand

FYI, for the U.S. shows, if you download the LiveNation mobile app (which is free), you can buy tickets now without having to wait for them to go on sale to the general public. Just got pit tickets to the San Bernadino show that way.

FYI, for the U.S. shows, if you download the LiveNation mobile app (which is free), you can buy tickets now without having to wait for them to go on sale to the general public. Just got pit tickets to the San Bernadino show that way.

What exactly do you have to do to do this? Just tried it, and it is still asking for the presale code...

What exactly do you have to do to do this? Just tried it, and it is still asking for the presale code...
Use the app itself to buy the tickets. There are various pre-sales you can choose from. The first is the Live Nation Mobile App Presale -- use that, i.e., make your selections in that box. Also, if you don't get tickets you like right away, keep trying. I was first told there was nothing available in the orchestra pit, and that the best available was in the loge, then a few minutes later I got tickets in the pit. Weird, but I'm told this is not uncommon.

Use the app itself to buy the tickets. There are various pre-sales you can choose from. The first is the Live Nation Mobile App Presale -- make your selections in that box.

Then it must be special for the California show or something, or not for all of the US cities, because there is no option for St. Louis.

Yeah, it's just for the California and Las Vegas concerts... not available for the others (including St. Louis). What a cruel joke.

Yeah, it's just for the California and Las Vegas concerts... not available for the others (including St. Louis). What a cruel joke.
Maybe try back tomorrow -- those two shows go on sale to the general public one day earlier than the other U.S. shows (including St. Louis). California/Vegas go on sale Friday the 12th, while the other U.S. shows (except KC, which doesn't go on sale until May for some reason) go on sale Saturday the 13th, according to the Iron Maiden official website. It's possible that the Live Nation Mobile Pre-Sale is a "one day before" pre-sale that will kick in tomorrow for those shows that go on sale Saturday. Either way, good luck.

Ah hah, I will then. Thanks for the info, none-the-less. I want to hopefully secure a "great" ticket ASAP, since they don't go on sale to the public until noon on Saturday; and I work 11am-9pm that day...... so that means I probably won't be able to browse/purchase tickets until almost 10 hours after they've gone on sale. While I'm sure I'm paranoid for nothing (personally, I don't see the tickets selling too fast), I still don't want to take ANY chances.

Man, that Live Nation app is a joke. I've been trying to buy tickets for the past 45 minutes now, but every single time it is offering me tickets that are WAY over on the left or right of the stage (with view obstruction). The hilarious thing is, checking the actual website, there are PLENTY of front-row seats available in the dead-center of the amphitheater.

So, how the hell does "best available" selection = left or right seats over center? This is exactly what happened to me when I went to Chicago last year; I was forced to pick "best available", instead of being able to pick my actual seats, and I was put WAAAAAY on the right of the stage. It was basically a side-stage view, couldn't see Nicko, Janick (most of the time), or any of the backdrops and props. I am not doing that again.

Got my tickets for St. Louis! Upper level, front-row seats (what I wanted). Thank god.

If anyone is interested... the password for the "Live Nation presale" (which allows you to buy tickets now, up until 10pm CST) is EDDIE. Got this from a friend, so I was able to just bypass that mobile app and buy tickets directly from the website. That password apparently is for at least the St. Louis and Nashville concerts (if not all of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back