IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted some info on travel back into Madrid after concert etc. I will probably have to try on a Spanish forum I guess. Hoping for better luck than the last time I went to Spain to see them. Storm damaged stage the night before and concert was cancelled...

Bruce said in a video that there would be lots of Eddie's. One Eddie would be predicting the coming of the seventh son
Prophecy anyone? Maybe the entire album would be played? Just a thought...
I have a question too would that need to be in spoiler tags?

I think that Eddie has been seen. It was during SSOASS

"There might be places in the Highlands of Scotland, but at Reading, if the wind blows the wrong way you have to go and stand at the other end of the field. And at Hyde Park if you ruffle a crisp packet you can't hear the music." --Bruce Dickinson

Should have done a Highlands gig then! :D

Btw, did they (Nicko, I think) not say they were ending the tour with RiR?
(There's now four dates after Rio; altho' I haven't been paying much attention to when these were announced.)

Is it wrong to be getting excited about Download as early as this? :D
Absolutely not, but I have so much to do between now and then that won't have a chance to get excited about it. :(
"There might be places in the Highlands of Scotland, but at Reading, if the wind blows the wrong way you have to go and stand at the other end of the field. And at Hyde Park if you ruffle a crisp packet you can't hear the music." --Bruce Dickinson

Should have done a Highlands gig then! :D
Rock Ness?

You've never heard of Rock Ness? Seriously? I genuinely thought you might have heard about it on the news; a few people die at it every year. Not quite Maiden's "scene" I don't think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back